Ziggy, account for your movements at 5am this morning in Greencastle?

Started by give her dixie, April 14, 2010, 11:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8619205.stm

Thieves have stolen an empty cash machine from a shop in Greencastle, County Tyrone.

Martin McCullough, who owns Costcutter on the Greencastle Road, said he was awakened at 0500 BST by an alarm at his home linked to the shop.

He said that it appeared a digger had been driven through the front window of the premises before the ATM was taken.

Mr McCullough said that he empties the machine every night and that there was no money in it when it was stolen.

He added that he was sorry he did not get to the shop in time to confront the thieves.

"I would have had a go at them, if I had the chance," Mr Cullough said.

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

maggie

Quote from: give her dixie on April 14, 2010, 11:39:51 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8619205.stm

Thieves have stolen an empty cash machine from a shop in Greencastle, County Tyrone.

Martin McCullough, who owns Costcutter on the Greencastle Road, said he was awakened at 0500 BST by an alarm at his home linked to the shop.

He said that it appeared a digger had been driven through the front window of the premises before the ATM was taken.

Mr McCullough said that he empties the machine every night and that there was no money in it when it was stolen.

He added that he was sorry he did not get to the shop in time to confront the thieves.

"I would have had a go at them, if I had the chance," Mr Cullough said.

Only in Greencastle........... :D

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

omagh_gael

Funny I have never heard of any Mc Cullough's in Greencastle, now there are plenty of Mc Cullagh's!!

ziggysego

I was very angry after the Greencastle v Carrickmore game night and went to Eddie's. Everything's a little hazy after that....  :D
Testing Accessibility

Orior

FOR SALE:

1 x cash machine (nearly new) £4,000. Possible use: could sit your televison on it.

No timewasters please.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians