Cluiche ceannais na sraithe: Corcaigh v Maigh Eo

Started by muppet, April 11, 2010, 04:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

Would be great to see kilcoyne back but doubt it.
Cld see conor dropped for ronaldo, on the strength of the last 2 days I'd agree
tickets willbe fierce handy to come by, plenty of premier level
ones knocking about as well I'd say
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

REDCOL

Cant see Varley even togging out, he was clearly not right at the weekend for Garry. >:(

RedandGreenSniper

Well if it is a hamstring, he should have time on his side. If he was very bad, I couldn't imagine Johnno letting him tog, considering Trevor Howley was rested with a very mild calf strain.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

marym

THe news from Cork is that they have huge injury problems. Canty ,Cadogan, Pearse o Neill , Miskella, Anthony Lynch all out. Noel o Leary played for his division last week and was given the complete runaround by Donnacha O Connor.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: marym on April 20, 2010, 11:17:30 PM
THe news from Cork is that they have huge injury problems. Canty ,Cadogan, Pearse o Neill , Miskella, Anthony Lynch all out. Noel o Leary played for his division last week and was given the complete runaround by Donnacha O Connor.

What's the feeling down Cork way, marym?
Does any one think Mayo have a chance or will it be an easy one for your lads?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

marym

They fear Aidan O Shea. Counihan played 37 players in the League and still has not sorted out fullback. With Cadogan and Canty injured he is back to square one.Even if we had  a few of the injured players ,we would be very confident but there is no doubt that these are some of the best players in the country and very hard to replace.

ballinaman

Quote from: Bod Mor on April 19, 2010, 03:47:58 AM
Quote from: Never beat the deeler on April 15, 2010, 03:44:13 AM
Setanta Oz showing delayed coverage of the game at 4:45am  :o

Will be a late night!!

Can ya take another look there buc. It's 4.45 on the Tuesday morning according to their website.

I sent a very contrary email to the f***rs the other day and will be cancelling my subscription to them.

Looks like there won't be anywhere to watch the game in Sydney at all, f**k it anyway
Bollox. Midwest it will have to be so. Not all bad i suppose, might catch the funeral announcements before hand..... :P

ballinaman

Quote from: rosnarun on April 20, 2010, 09:50:35 PM
jaysus lads 5 days to go and not a decent row here yet enen amongst ourselves.

I believe the team will be
K omalley
L omalley        BJP         D vaughan
P gardiner     T howley   K Mcloughlin
PArsons S ose
Andy A dillion A kilcoyne
E varley B moran A osé

Hard to see us losing
BJP?? Did i miss something, he going to start??Didn't hear he was back in the squad?? Whats the story with McGarrity, defo out?? And is Gardiner back from his broken arm??

Farrandeelin

He came on for Cross for the last few minutes against Knockmore. I still wouldn't start him just because he's fit again though. I'd make him earn his way back into the team.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Ranger

Anyone know if there is a special train from Castlebar for the game on sunday?????

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Ranger on April 21, 2010, 12:07:08 PM
Anyone know if there is a special train from Castlebar for the game on sunday?????

Don't know if it's a special but there's a train leaving Heuston @ 19:15 on Sunday evening.

Ranger

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ballinaman on April 21, 2010, 05:56:36 AM
Quote from: Bod Mor on April 19, 2010, 03:47:58 AM
Quote from: Never beat the deeler on April 15, 2010, 03:44:13 AM
Setanta Oz showing delayed coverage of the game at 4:45am  :o

Will be a late night!!

Can ya take another look there buc. It's 4.45 on the Tuesday morning according to their website.

I sent a very contrary email to the f***rs the other day and will be cancelling my subscription to them.

Looks like there won't be anywhere to watch the game in Sydney at all, f**k it anyway
Bollox. Midwest it will have to be so. Not all bad i suppose, might catch the funeral announcements before hand..... :P

Hopefully there won't be any after the game!!!
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jinxy on April 20, 2010, 10:07:28 PM
I can see Cork winning this fairly handy.

By how much ya reckon Jinxy, is this based on the two teams or based on the fact that its Mayo in Croke Park, or a little of A and a little of B.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

seafoid

Surely Mayo in croke Park with Johnno is not the same as plain Mayo in Croke Park.

Cork have had their own no show days in Porky Croky recently.