Bombing campaign in Russia

Started by Tyrones own, April 02, 2010, 11:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Life is less important in some coutries, getting to work on time is more important. There was an English man in Moscow on the phone, his attitude to the bombings was "yeah there was a bomb but I managed to get on a train anyway and get into work". Did he not think that the day the muslim terrorists are bombing the underground is not the day to be rushing to get on a train. get a grip and stay at home man.

ardmhachaabu

To be fair also FoSB, the Chechen guerrillas are all about an Islamic state, they have no political ideals
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 03, 2010, 09:32:44 PM
Life is less important in some coutries, getting to work on time is more important. There was an English man in Moscow on the phone, his attitude to the bombings was "yeah there was a bomb but I managed to get on a train anyway and get into work". Did he not think that the day the muslim terrorists are bombing the underground is not the day to be rushing to get on a train. get a grip and stay at home man.
You've dicks like that in every country. I work with dicks like that!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Lecale2

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Lecale2 on April 03, 2010, 10:03:21 PM
Why was he a dick?
"yeah there was a bomb but I managed to get on a train anyway and get into work"
for having an attitude like that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

Capt Pat, Lecale2 is just one of these entitities on the internet which is usually best left alone to its own devices
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Tyrones own

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 03, 2010, 09:19:37 PM
TO has a point.
Could have stopped there Fear :).......... but since ye didn't, please point out where I've ever stated my support for
the actions of the Israeli's in Gaza and while your at it why not take a stab at the real point I was making in the above post,
as to what could only be described as silent justification on what is clearly a terrorist act on the innocent people of Russia from the
human rights activists ::) we have amongst us ...ye know the handful I'm talking about, right?  ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 03, 2010, 10:42:34 PM
TO has a point.
Could have stopped there Fear :).......... but since ye didn't, please point out where I've ever stated my support for
the actions of the Israeli's in Gaza and while your at it why not take a stab at the real point I was making in the above post,
as to what could only be described as silent justification on what is clearly a terrorist act on the innocent people of Russia from the
human rights activists ::) we have amongst us ...ye know the handful I'm talking about, right?  ;)

Yes you are well known on here for your support of the oppressed and abused in Gaza :o
Take a redner :D
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Aerlik

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 03, 2010, 10:42:34 PM
TO has a point.

Or perhaps this discussion board, with its myriad of topics, has led some of us to go off and start studying why the Chechen people want independence rather than jump in with opinions.  I, for one, know very little about that region, other than having heard on countless occasions that it has been a "troublespot" for many generations.  So, if I get a chance I will try to source stuff from differing opinions and sources.  We wouldn't want to take the standard line now, would we, TO?
And before you continue to castigate any and every Muslim on the planet, have you ever bothered to research the Balkans conflict of 1992 onwards?  Have you any idea about Indonesia?  What about Malaysia?  No?  Thought not!
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Tyrones own

Or perhaps this discussion board, with its myriad of topics, has led some of us to go off and start studying why the Chechen people want independence rather than jump in with opinions.
The arrogance around here is nothing short of astounding... Tell me how you could ever make a judgment call like that regarding someone you've never met ???
QuoteI, for one, know very little about that region, other than having heard on countless occasions that it has been a "troublespot" for many generations.
What part of the exact same opinion didn't you get from my post on Luke Harding's sensationalist reporting ::)
QuoteWe wouldn't want to take the standard line now, would we, TO?
And I get berated for insulting sarcasm :-\ ....and what pray tell would the standard line be?
QuoteAnd before you continue to castigate any and every Muslim on the planet
Point out where I started so I'll know where I shouldn't continue from ???
Quotehave you ever bothered to research the Balkans conflict of 1992 onwards?  Have you any idea about Indonesia?  What about Malaysia?  No?  Thought not!
More arrogance through condescension...Well I've been to and spent time in two of the three regions you mention, what exactly is you're asking me :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Hedley Lamarr

"what exactly is you're asking me"

Ever been in a Turkish prison? ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: