Gaza under attack again

Started by give her dixie, April 01, 2010, 11:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

In the past 30 minutes, Israeli F16's have hit Gaza in 12 seperate air raids so far.
Last night they dropped leaflets warning people this would happen, and true to their word, they have started bombing again.
It's going to be a long night in Gaza.

I will post more as I get news.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

give her dixie, sorry this will get short shrift here, you need to include something about priests abusing the Palestinian children to get the moralists/humanists/anti-church brigade on board. They seem intent on one thing and one thing only.
I personally think it's an absolute disgrace that isreal is still allowed to do this (que the wanna be USA brigade- Feck we live here, we have to follow the crowd).
Sadly the UN are toothless against the US and israel will get away with this murder AGAIN.
Tbc....

ziggysego

How are Israel still getting away with this as the world looks on? Sickens the stomach.
Testing Accessibility

give her dixie

12 air raids so far, and 3 children injured.
They have destroyed a cheese factory, a metal factory, and agricultural ground.
They are phoning families and telling them to leave there homes.
Plus, it's 2 am over there right now, so you can imagine the panic.
Is this why the US give them $7 million per day for?
And people cry about Obama giving out a bit of healthcare!
Motherfuckers.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The only reason the Jewish state exists today is because of American tax dollars. Cnuts.
Obama the "new bright shining hope" - my arse. Same old. same old!
Tbc....

give her dixie

And he just gave them another $3 billion the other day.
And $3 billion more per year for the next 10 years.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

What is their so called justification this time?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

give her dixie

They are Israeli's. Enough of a reason.
To critise them is anti semitic.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: give her dixie on April 02, 2010, 01:08:56 AM
They are Israeli's. Enough of a reason.
To critise them is anti semitic.

Ya Israel and Islam in general are two dangerous ones to criticise, to do so means tomorrow you have to watch out for Mossad or a Jihad.

To be honest as long as the United States protect Israel we are wasting our time, they don't give a fck what the E.U., Russia, U.N., N.A.T.O., Amnesty International, the Arab League, liberal Israelis or Jewish opposition in other countries say.

That does not mean Israel are always wrong, they just tend to be wrong alot.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Pangurban

The U.N.is a toothless Tiger, and all American administrations are bought with Israeli money. What we are witnessing in Gaza, is genocide pure and simple, but we wont be seeing the culprits at the International court answering for their crimes. International law,my arse, its the law of the jungle

boojangles

I'm gone beyond being outraged when it comes to Israel. Scum of the Earth.

Denn Forever

They are saying it is in retaliation for rocket attacks from Gaza.  Has there been rocket attacks from Gaza?

If so neither side seem to learn.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 01, 2010, 11:59:21 PM
give her dixie, sorry this will get short shrift here, you need to include something about priests abusing the Palestinian children to get the moralists/humanists/anti-church brigade on board. They seem intent on one thing and one thing only.
I personally think it's an absolute disgrace that isreal is still allowed to do this (que the wanna be USA brigade- Feck we live here, we have to follow the crowd).
Sadly the UN are toothless against the US and israel will get away with this murder AGAIN.

This is apalling to loads on the board as we have often said. Pathetic you throw the Catholic church shame in Ireland into it but obviously youse are fighting for your survival. These people are too but unlike the church have done nothing wrong.

muppet

I have a feeling Israel, along with the obvious joy of gratuitously bombing medieval neighbours, are obviously playing politics with the States. The Republican/Democrat tensions are running very high and no doubt Israel want to drive a bigger wedge there.

Meanwhile anyone find it ironic that Republicans, including the 3 heroes on this site, think Healthcare for sick Americans is too expensive but complaining about giving Billions to Israel to bomb their neighbours is taboo?
MWWSI 2017

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: longrunsthefox on April 02, 2010, 10:27:46 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 01, 2010, 11:59:21 PM

This is apalling to loads on the board as we have often said. Pathetic you throw the Catholic church shame in Ireland into it but obviously youse are fighting for your survival. These people are too but unlike the church have done nothing wrong.

The church will be here and stronger well after you're long gone. Pathetic, no, an example of the twisted hypocrasy shown by some on this board, yes. I notice you only responded to my comments, where are the legions rushing to condemn this act of savagery? Are they all appalled in their silence?

Home made mortars = F16 fighter planes and tanks, 1400 dead = 13 (10 of whom were soldiers) balanced response alright.  >:(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8600285.stm
Tbc....