Epilepsy

Started by Farrandeelin, March 31, 2010, 09:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Anybody suffer from epilepsy or know anyone who does? Just wondering like...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Longshanks

Aye I do, anything u wanna know?

sammymaguire

I know a couple of people who have it but they are on good medication to keep it at bay
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

mylestheslasher

Brother in law and a friend of mine suffer from it. The friend more so. It can be tough to get the right medicine in the right doses to sort it out but once you do it can be almost 100% eliminated.

stew

I have it, twas a bastid for about five years but the meds took care of it, it can be controlled but it is a tough affliction.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

imtommygunn

One of my best mates has it.

To be fair he manages it well and hasn't fitted in a few years. He fitted a lot more in the early twenties and used to lose the license for a year at a time for it which was painful for it.

I guess there are differing severities of it but he seems to mange i well enough. I don't think you're well advised doing things that get you out of your comfort zone too much - e.g. you need to make sure and get good sleeps, you can drink but don't drink too much etc etc. - but he keeps himself controlled and hasn't fitted in about 4 years. He used to do night shifts as a doctor too but I guess h made up for the sleep.

<Edit>
As stew said he'll be on meds for life too.

Lady GAA GAA

sammymaguire

thats as funny as a kick in the bollocks
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Master Yoda

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

screenmachine

I have to admit, I did laugh a little there although it was a highly irresponsible post.   :o
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

haranguerer

Tut tut Gaa Gaa (I laughed like f**k though to be honest...)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: haranguerer on April 01, 2010, 11:11:28 AM
Tut tut Gaa Gaa (I laughed like f**k though to be honest...)

Me too
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Paul Mc Graths Da

I laughed....although, tbh, I might be a little bit twisted!   :-\

Lady GAA GAA

Funniest post in the thread is definitely master yodas.....complaining about the pics then reposting them......smart

haranguerer

Thats some rave the kids are at! Mephedrones fault I'd reckon.... :P