International Rules 2010/2011

Started by Estimator, March 31, 2010, 02:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: J OGorman on October 19, 2010, 01:07:00 PM
B agus B just sorted near Croker for next Sat, will be struggling to make the start of the match with playing up in the black north on Sat afternoon. Come onte fcuk Ireland, lets do this!!

Yeah, Go Team Ireland Go!

Hardy

Yay!

Two-four-six-eight,
Hit him blind and hit him late.
K-I-C-K
Wide's a point and that's just gay.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on October 19, 2010, 02:19:00 PM
Yay!

Two-four-six-eight,
K-I-C-K

you're on a roll today Fiddler boy, were you on the sauce at lunchtime?

J OGorman

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 19, 2010, 01:49:37 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on October 19, 2010, 01:07:00 PM
B agus B just sorted near Croker for next Sat, will be struggling to make the start of the match with playing up in the black north on Sat afternoon. Come onte fcuk Ireland, lets do this!!

Yeah, Go Team Ireland Go!

thats the spirit

muppet

Quote from: DuffleKing on October 18, 2010, 10:26:09 AM

The vast majority of people won't understand the commentary

Do Ger Canning & Marty Morrisey provide a profound clarity that I am somehow blind to?
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 19, 2010, 02:39:17 PM
Yay!

Two-four-six-eight,
K-I-C-K

No - because you weren't about!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on October 19, 2010, 03:37:01 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 19, 2010, 02:39:17 PM
Yay!

Two-four-six-eight,
K-I-C-K

No - because you weren't about!

You don't need me to hold your hand, you're a big boy now!!!

Go team Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

supersarsfields

Bolton and McNamee called into International Rules squad

Kildare defender Emmet Bolton and Offaly forward Niall McNamee have been called into the Ireland International Rules squad ahead of the first test against Australia on Saturday night.

Ireland manager Anthony Tohill called up the duo following the withdrawal of Cork defender Michael Shields due to club commitments and Benny Coulter due to injury.

The Australian team will warm up for Saturday's test with a practise match against a Cork colleges selection in Páirc Uí Rinn on Wednesday evening.

Seán Óg ó hAilpín, who was informed earlier this week that he will not be a part of Cork hurling manager Denis Walsh's plans for next season, has been included in the colleges selection to take on the Australians.

Hardy

GAA_Punter

International Rules : Cork Third Level Colleges Vs Australia – Live Scores & Result (6pm Wednesday)

Cork Third Level Colleges Vs Australia – Wednesday, October 20th @ 6pm, Páirc Uí Rinn, Cork.

We will have live score updates this evening when UCC/CIT will play the Australian International Rules Team in an unofficial test at 6pm in Páirc Uí Rinn. The Cork team will contain the cream of young intercounty talent from both Colleges including many who won the GAA Football All-Ireland All Senior Championship recently.

The UCC/CIT team will be managed by Des Cullinane (Coach to 3 UCC Sigerson Cup winning teams, 2 Higher Education Leagues , 1 Cork County C'Ship & 1 Munster Club) and Keith Ricken (Coach to Cit Sigerson Cup winning team)

Admission free for all Juveniles. Adults will be asked to give a donation to local Cork GAA charities.

Among the GAA charities to benefit will be the Alan Kerins Fund which is being supported by a large number of the Cork Senior Hurling Panel.

If you need juvenile tickets Contact Des Cullinane at ccdelegate.cork@gaa.ie or Kevin O'Callaghan – Cork County Games Manager.

This game is a warm up for the Irish Daily Mail International Rules Series between Ireland and Australia which will take place in Limerick on Saturday October 23rd and in Croke Park on Saturday October 30th.Visit www.gaa.ie for all ticket information.

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/10/20/international-rules-cork-third-level-colleges-vs-australia-live-scores-result-6pm-wednesday/

GAA_Punter

Sean Og and Aidan Walsh to play tonight

Aaron Boone

Aussies 105 to 12 winners tonight.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

itstartsfromnumber15

Paddypower have a special for the international rules match on saturday. "A dog to appear on the pitch during play 25/1". Surely somebody going to the game has to take advantage of this. What a great chance to make a few pound.
Losers moan about what could have been...winners go home and fuc* the prom queen