Official Fooßball-Club Bayern München Thread Franck Ribéry the White Pele

Started by Dinny Breen, March 30, 2010, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady GAA GAA

Dunno. I see Chelsea are 15/8 to win the UNited game this weekend on Skybet. No Rooney  :o

Archie Mitchell

Rooney starts.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Gibson, Valencia, Rooney, Nani. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Giggs, Scholes, O'Shea, Jonathan Evans, Macheda.

Bayern Munich: Butt, Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber, Robben, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Olic, Muller. Subs: Rensing, Altintop, Klose, Pranjic, Contento, Gomez, Tymoschuk

Had a good laugh at this. Whiskey nose thinks Gary Neville is as fast as Ribery!  :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/apr/06/alex-ferguson-gary-neville-franck-ribery

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

magickingdom

we can still do it, all we need is one goal and its game on..... ;)

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Paul Mc Graths Da

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Slan Rafael  ;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Real Laoislad

Hope they don't sit back now, United are still capable of scoring a 4th
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stiffler

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 07, 2010, 09:21:27 PM
Hope they don't sit back now, United are still capable of scoring a 4th

Yeah thought the same when they took Robben off, hes the perfect man for the counter attack.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

f**king clock can't go fast enough....I'm convinced United will score
You'll Never Walk Alone.

cicfada

Nah, I am afraid that the game is up but if you are to look at it with a cold eye, then Bayern deserve to go through! Bayern are better and Utd have made too  many mistakes! I am a Utd fan too! Pity but it should make the title run in a little interesting now!!