Mike Ashley is a big fat bollix

Started by deiseach, March 30, 2010, 01:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Forever Green

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 01, 2011, 06:31:46 PM
Barton on a free. Strange?

Very strange indeed. Obviously something else happening behind the scenes. Even with his past problems there will be top clubs lining up to sign him. Would be a brilliant signing for Arsenal imo

Boycey

Ashley sure knows how to upset his own fans.

4 best players last year?

Carroll.. gone
Nolan.. gone
Barton.. gone
Enrique.. going??

And not a penny of Carroll money spent yet? Like OP says a right few be in for Barton despite him being a horrible cnut

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

deiseach

Club Rossa

Newcastle are doing really well,have a tough run of games coming up though.Pardew is doing a fine job so far.

Gold

They've done well so far but who have they played?

The wheels will come off spectacularly.

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Go home ref

Great win for the mighty toon last night not many teams will beat Stoke like that in their own patch Chelski and Man U couldn't do it. Great to see that those two greedy bastards Carroll and Enrique will have to look up the league at us for a little while longer anyway

Evil Genius

Quote from: Go home ref on November 01, 2011, 10:47:41 PMGreat win for the mighty toon last night not many teams will beat Stoke like that in their own patch Chelski and Man U couldn't do it. Great to see that those two greedy b**tards Carroll and Enrique will have to look up the league at us for a little while longer anyway
I suspect that for financial reasons, Newcastle were at least as glad to see them leave as they were themselves.

And quite honestly, with the wads of cash that Liverpool were waving, I doubt whether even the most ardent of Toon fans would have stayed put had he/she been made the same offer.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dougal Maguire

Can't read what Evil Genius wrote but am somewhat concerned. Are Sinn Fein involved in running Newcastle?
Careful now

Gazzler

It will be some kick in the stones if for Newcastle if they finish 4th and Chelsea win CL.

Captain Obvious

Newcastle United run-in

Chelsea (a)
Man City (h)
Everton (a)

After today's heavy defeat it's hard to see Newcastle finishing fourth .