Mike Ashley is a big fat bollix

Started by deiseach, March 30, 2010, 01:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 06, 2010, 02:40:03 PM
I hope the fckers go down now, that is crazy.
same here, he was the only saving grace to a team containing andy carroll and joey barton.

The thing is, hughton will have enhanced his reputation here and should pick up a better job paying more - Ipswich maybe?

Banana Man

the commentary on the highlights for the west brom newcastle game said yesterday that going into the game both managers had the exact same record for the season to date yet everyon was bumming and blowing about di matteo and the great job he was doing and nothing for poor aul Chris.

newcastle are their own worst enemies at times

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 06, 2010, 02:40:03 PM
I hope the fckers go down now, that is crazy.

Agree. I'd be delighted to see them relegated now. If Trappatoni only lasts another year, hopefully he'll still be available for the Ireland job.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

mountainboii

From a cursory glance at some of the Newcastle forums it would seem that the ordinary supporters are pretty pissed at the decision. Mike Ashley taking a hammering.

Shamrock Shore

Absolute disgrace.

But, hey, Ashley is a goon.

Newcastle won't get relegated this year (the three Ws, Wigan, Wolves and West Ham are certain) but they will next year at this rate.

And good riddance. Eugh - all those half naked fat Geordies on Match of the Day 2. Marginally worse than the Norn Iron presenter. Does he 'fallie' GAA at all?

paco

Beggars belief. They must be expecting Champion's League football in their first season back, can't possibly think who they'll bring in now?

deiseach

Surely the time has come for a dream team of Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer

muppet

Quote from: deiseach on December 06, 2010, 03:09:02 PM

Strictly Come Dancing?
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

Quote from: muppet on December 06, 2010, 03:09:50 PM
Quote from: deiseach on December 06, 2010, 03:09:02 PM

Strictly Come Dancing?

I stand corrected. A dream Newcastle management team of Ann Widdicombe and Anton du Beke

ross4life

Silly sacking! Hughton could have got them into the Europa league so what now? back to Shearer & relegation again.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BennyHarp

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 06, 2010, 10:54:00 AM
Unfortunately he'll be sacked by christmas! Not a big enough name - they probably bring in Iain Dowie to replace him!

Big Iain will be waiting by the phone! Ashley is an idiot, he's been waiting for Newcastle to have a dodgy patch to get rid of Hughton as he was never a "big enough" name.
That was never a square ball!!

isourboydownyet

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 06, 2010, 03:51:53 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 06, 2010, 10:54:00 AM
Unfortunately he'll be sacked by christmas! Not a big enough name - they probably bring in Iain Dowie to replace him!

Big Iain will be waiting by the phone! Ashley is an idiot, he's been waiting for Newcastle to have a dodgy patch to get rid of Hughton as he was never a "big enough" name.

Ashley really is a buffoon,it's hard to believe that this man is a successful business man

imtommygunn

That decision is a joke.

They could very well go down now due to this. It'll be a very unsettling period between now and new manager and then uncertain for players when a new guy comes in.

How do they ever expect to get anywhere with this kind of caper?

Bogball XV

Quote from: ross4life on December 06, 2010, 03:46:56 PM
Silly sacking! Hughton could have got them into the Europa league so what now? back to Shearer & relegation again.
ah now, they were sliding the wrong way imo, i think they will be in a relegation fight and I think they probably would have been anyway.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Bogball XV on December 06, 2010, 04:19:35 PMah now, they were sliding the wrong way imo, i think they will be in a relegation fight and I think they probably would have been anyway.

he got shafted - plain and simple