Do you sit or stand?

Started by mournerambler, March 26, 2010, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

I was listening to a chat show last night on the radio & the discussion came to toilet habbits, one of the (male) hosts said he stood up to wipe his posterior to the horror of his co-host who was also male, some blade rang in & said that by wiping when you are standing up led to "skid marks", I was in kinks laughing at the 2 presenters & also the people ringing in with their opinions, should be interesting to hear the views of the board members on this one.

Minder

You have to be sitting if you want a clean bill of health so to speak, your buttocks will be spread more when sitting so there are no excuses.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stpauls

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

The first swipe is done sitting then the rest of the clean up is done squatting up of the seat but still haunched over and the toilet paper is continuously used until all stains are removed.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

johnneycool

Quote from: illdecide on March 26, 2010, 03:35:21 PM
The first swipe is done sitting then the rest of the clean up is done squatting up of the seat but still haunched over and the toilet paper is continuously used until all stains are removed.

Sit, but you'd need to roll from one cheek to another to change the angle of attack.

Overthebar!

how on earth do yous wipe your hole sitting down? thats something weeman do...

Puckoon

Its called the left cheek roll. You can always tell if someone is left or right handed by the side on which their toilet seat is leaning.

Anyway - atrocious thread (Im sure someone else will say that)

The Iceman

Stand with a bit of squatting to make sure.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Puckoon

He has no choice - the writing is on the wall...

Jen Cui

I give it two wipes standing up bent over! then i wash my arse in the sink, you can never get it clean by rubbing dry toilet paper on it. wet wipes are a good job too....

Puckoon

screenexile

Used to do it standing up but sitting down gives a much better clean.

Highlight of my career was in University at Queens Union of a Monday night when I used to stand... had a wile shite to do one night and so I did it, stood up, wiped my hole and went on my merry way.... anyone know if they have doors on the cubicles of Queens Union toilets yet??!!  :o :o :o :o