I Don't Believe it! I simply do not believe it!!

Started by T Fearon, March 18, 2010, 01:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

La Tasca will have some tasca shovelling the La Tasca pasta to packa da most voracious bread-basca ever to tasca the capablities of La Tasca.

magpie seanie

Quote from: T Fearon on March 18, 2010, 04:29:15 PM
Magpie Seanie, its not that long ago that GAA hardly got a mention in the Belfast Telegraph at all, a paper which ostensibly styles itself as cross community, yet has always lean't firmly in a unionist direction, both before and since O'Reilly's takeover.

If anyone from the six counties won an egg and spoon race somewhere, it would have made the lead story on the back page, but up to now I've never ever seen a GAA story featured in this prestigious slot. Maybe the Belfast angle has paved the way as well.

Not being partitionist, and I can see that this is a bit of a non story to those not fully aware of the nuances etc, but believe me its ground breaking and unique.

Just FYI I'm well aware of the "nuances" you so condescendingly refer to. Its dangerous to make assumptions about people you do not know. If you were so offended by their lack of GAA coverage why do you read the bloody thing every day? The so-called significance was not the point in any case but you know that.

Sir Anthony O'Reilly - bringing GAA coverage to Catholic, Protestant and dissenter!!!!  ::)

T Fearon

Hardy, you should be told, La Tasca is actually a Spanish Tapas Restaurant, not Italian.

Your "joke" is still crap however, regardless of the ethnic food source!! :D

Trevor Hill

The only unbelieveable thing here is that a so called GAA man would buy the Belfast Telegraph. Oh I forgot its Fearon we are dealing with here.