Started by tyroneman, March 08, 2010, 11:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 09, 2010, 04:48:23 PM
Final whistle = Mickey Harte

Fox = Sean Cavanagh.

Norf Tyrone = Ciaran McLaughlin  ;)   

pintsofguinness

I could think of another name for final whistle  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

Children settle down. Any more word on this interview or where it could be got online?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Farrandeelin

Wow, I expected to see a good genuine discussion on this. However, it descended into a petty childish squabble. This has happened to a few threads over on the non-GAA section as well. By the way I didn't read the bloody interview either.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggysego

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 09, 2010, 08:10:16 PM
Children settle down. Any more word on this interview or where it could be got online?

I've looked all over for it. Even went to the Irish Mail on Sunday, which just redirected to me to British Daily Mail website.
Testing Accessibility

tyronefan

would not believe a single word that is wrote in that paper

Yes I Would

Its sports coverage has improved and in fairness it was a fairly detailed interview with Big Sean..

tyroneman

Could no-one give us the gist of the interview or even scan it in?

Tyrones own

QuoteMuppet made a similar insignificant reply
Are they ever anything else Fox?
QuoteAre you obsessed with the Fox?
Ah ye get used to it after a while ;D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 09, 2010, 11:05:36 PM
QuoteMuppet made a similar insignificant reply
Are they ever anything else Fox?
QuoteAre you obsessed with the Fox?
Ah ye get used to it after a while ;D

???

Nally Stand

Quote from: ziggysego on March 09, 2010, 09:15:06 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 09, 2010, 08:10:16 PM

I've looked all over for it. Even went to the Irish Mail on Sunday, which just redirected to me to British Daily Mail website.

Destined not to find out by the looks of it  :-\
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Zapatista

Quote from: Yes I Would on March 09, 2010, 10:24:21 PM
Its sports coverage has improved and in fairness it was a fairly detailed interview with Big Sean..

I didn't see the interview but at a guess i'd say covering the sport wasn't the intention.

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: Zapatista on March 10, 2010, 08:31:09 AM
Quote from: Yes I Would on March 09, 2010, 10:24:21 PM

I didn't see the interview but at a guess i'd say covering the sport wasn't the intention.

I feel fairly cheated going onto this thread - here's me thinking it was about GAA, instead some homo-erotic love tryst involving two culchies? what the F?
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Final Whistle

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 09, 2010, 06:36:53 PM
I could think of another name for final whistle  ::)

;D ;D ;D POG and LRTF-Two cut of the same cloth. ??? ??? POG what was it Jarlath said about you? That you were a boil on the backside of your local club and that every1 within your club wished you would just disappear????

Could not find the article either but will be getting soft copy of it tonight.

Zapatista