Carlos Tevez to be Shot

Started by Norf Tyrone, March 07, 2010, 10:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

After Tevez's comments last week re John Terry, and the belief that JT would've been shot in his country for 'what he did'. I wonder will the same thing happen to Tevez now?

I'll be honest. I am shocked at this. There appeared to be a notion that only Chelsea footballers lacked morality, but this suggests that morality is an absence in other footballers as well.

What next... Patrice Evra having an affair? Who knows!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/03/07/carlos-tevez-flys-lover-around-world-to-hotel-while-partner-brings-premature-baby-home-115875-22090626/
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Farrandeelin

Gary Neville might be the person to shoot him!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Maiden1

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 07, 2010, 10:59:28 AM
I'll be honest. I am shocked at this. There appeared to be a notion that only Chelsea footballers lacked morality, but this suggests that morality is an absence in other footballers as well.

Only in your head maybe.   ::)

It's a bit like one of those nature programs where the ones with the biggest horns, brightest feathers etc. get to sh*g all the females.

Any footballer who goes out to a nightclub after a match will get propositioned by lots of attractive looking women.  It's easy sitting at home with 2 kids and a mortgage etc. saying you wouldn't do this or that when no one would look at you anyway, who's to say for sure that any of us would if we had that constant temptation.

Why Patrice Evra?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Minder

Evra has been putting it about according to the red tops.

Beyond the pale.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Geoff Tipps

After Tevez's comments last week re John Terry, and the belief that JT would've been shot in his country for 'what he did'. I wonder will the same thing happen to Tevez now?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/03/07/carlos-tevez-flys-lover-around-world-to-hotel-while-partner-brings-premature-baby-home-115875-22090626/

I assume the "what he did" referred to shagging a mate's (ex) missus and not just committing adultery. Adultery is acceptable but shagging your mate's bird never is  ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 07, 2010, 12:47:07 PM

I assume the "what he did" referred to shagging a mate's (ex) missus and not just committing adultery. Adultery is acceptable but shaaging your mate's bird never is  ;)
That's the piece missing from Norf's sensationalist post. From what I read Tevez was referring to shagging your mates bird, not adultery.

As I've said before, why do Premiership footballers bother settling down with one woman? Most normal fellas would keep at it til it dropped off. Plenty of time to settle down when you've retired.

Norf Tyrone

Just the one page then?

Anyone else want to pile in a add their tuppence worth. Come on. Do you all really hate JT that much that he gets 17 pages, and Tevez just one?

:D

full back

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 08, 2010, 02:31:49 PM
Just the one page then?

Anyone else want to pile in a add their tuppence worth. Come on. Do you all really hate JT that much that he gets 17 pages, and Tevez just one?

:D

Why?

Is Tevez shagging his team-mates/ex-team-mates/friends woman?

magpie seanie

Just cos it doesn't seem to be getting through to Norf I'll say it again - Tevez didn't shag his team mate's missus.

muppet

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 08, 2010, 03:46:01 PM
Just cos it doesn't seem to be getting through to Norf I'll say it again - Tevez didn't shag his team mate's missus.

The only issue for Norf is that people are criticising John Terry. That is unacceptable to him regardless of the issue.
MWWSI 2017

supersarsfields

People seem to have this view that fecking about behind a friends back is worse than fecking about behind your partner's back. I just don't get it.

I'm with you Norf.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersarsfields on March 08, 2010, 04:37:08 PM
People seem to have this view that fecking about behind a friends back is worse than fecking about behind your partner's back. I just don't get it.

I'm with you Norf.

Exactly. Thank f**k someone has a sense of morality.

I agree that what he did i.e. shagged his mate's ex bird was wrong. My point is that everyone, and I am sure it's almost fair to be generalistic (Not sure if that's a word) in this case, has expressed outrage at this, but is indifferent to the adultery.

bingobus

Has Tevez and his missus not been basically seperated for months anyway? I knew they had a wee nipper recently but I thought that a previous story had come out about him a few months ago and it stated at the time he was separated.

Could be wrong though.

A Quinn Martin Production

Oh I don't know...married man shags friend's EX-girlfriend....married man shags some bird while new born daughter fights for life in hospital...only the former is a sc**bag ???
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

EC Unique

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on March 08, 2010, 05:08:05 PM
Oh I don't know...married man shags friend's EX-girlfriend....married man shags some bird while new born daughter fights for life in hospital...only the former is a sc**bag ???

I think the fact that Terry comes across as a horrible, arrogant, english cnut might explain the difference.