Kerry Babies

Started by Capt Pat, March 05, 2010, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_babies

What was this all about. I remember hearing about it as a youngster, but after reading about it there I mean, what a crock of shit. A baby murdered and the police and the judiciary and the state pathologist and the establishment not able to make head nor tale of it.

longrunsthefox

Yerra... can of worms there Pat  :o

Capt Pat

Yerra I couldn't help it, but that is no way to be tying up a double murder case. The Hayes family must have known someone high up in the gardai or the judiciary or JHR or HRH. 2 dead babies and a lot of paddywhackery and a tribunal was not a legitimate outcome.

longrunsthefox

'Yerra-If you say so'... was the type of answer in court... cute whures the lot of them.

pintsofguinness

admittedly I don't know an awful lot about it but leaving the baby on the beach out of it someone should have been doing time due to the fact the girl had to give birth without medical assistance and the baby ended up dying! 

Something else for the Irish to be proud of!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Capt Pat

Yerra, 2 babies are dead and literally thrown away. Everyone knows who did it and nobody goes to jail for it. Something in the order of 2 life sentences and more to those involved should have beend handed down. Nothing to do with the stigma of teenage mothers in Irealnd just out and out savagery.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Capt Pat on March 05, 2010, 11:32:41 PM
Yerra, 2 babies are dead and literally thrown away. Everyone knows who did it and nobody goes to jail for it. Something in the order of 2 life sentences and more to those involved should have beend handed down. Nothing to do with the stigma of teenage mothers in Irealnd just out and out savagery.

Wasn't that simple it seems, been reading a bit on it there - baby on the beach couldn't be linked to her, not the same blood, and cause of death of the one found on the farm couldn't be determined (still should have done time for that one though imo).
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Capt Pat

Capt Pat

Yerra I'm confused, it is just too bizarre.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: hardstation on March 05, 2010, 11:35:14 PM
Kerry is a mad place when it comes to the law.

Wasn't too long ago they were lining up to shake hands with a sex attacker before he went off to prison although quite a few on this board suggested there must be 'more to it'  :-\

tyronefan

bit like the film Deliverance  down there 

enter at your own risk

magickingdom

its simple really - joanne said she didnt do it, the cops said she did, joanne talked to the cops, joanne said she did.

but joanne didnt do it.

gotitt?

Shamrock Shore

I remember a joke at the time about the new Kerry love-making position

Twas called the jeremiah lock!

Boom boom

no mo do yakamo

Quote from: tyronefan on March 06, 2010, 12:45:52 PM
bit like the film Deliverance  down there 

enter at your own risk
Thats what its like. We wear animal skins and live in caves. We only dress up for the almost annual trip to Dublin.   Must go now, Lots of sex crime to commit. ::)
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

mountainboii

Tom Dunne was on about this on Newstalk there now. Had Nell McCafferty on, pretty sure she was drunk. She could be in a bit of bother for some of the things she said.