Disgusting rascists

Started by longrunsthefox, March 04, 2010, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Where do these rascists get off, going over this type of sh*t?
Pity this f**er wasn't charged...

Racially abused Croat given £50k

A Croatian man who was racially abused at his workplace has been awarded £53,596 by an industrial tribunal.
Nenad Zubin, 41, who has lived in NI for over 20 years, worked at Brett Martin, a polycarbon sheeting company based at Mallusk.
He was dismissed from his post for misconduct in 2007 but took a case against the company on the grounds of racial discrimination.
The tribunal ruled the company had ignored the harassment he suffered.

Mr Zuban, who worked as a process operator at the plant, was told at one point that "the Serbs were just right to rape your women and children".
The incident which ultimately led to his dismissal occurred on 30 October 2007 on a night shift when he was discovered by his supervisor lying on the floor near his machine.
Vendetta
He was subsequently sacked for being asleep at work but claimed that he had been subject to a vendetta by the supervisor who found him.

The tribunal accepted evidence which indicated that this vendetta included the supervisor racially abusing Mr Zuban, scrapping his work, and crossing his name off time-sheets.
Witnesses for Mr Zuban corroborated his evidence that the supervisor often made derogatory comments about his nationality.
These included: "The Serbs were just right to rape your women and children" and "See that Croatian fella, he left his wife and 18 kids and came here on the back of a lorry".
The tribunal's judgement said that it was "shocking" that the supervisor had got away with making such comments and found the company liable for his acts.
It found that management at the company had "effectively condoned" racist bullying by doing nothing about it.
The judgement described a "culture of fear" at the company and said that at times the behaviour of the human resources department was "reprehensible."

Celt_Man

Unbelievable....  How did he not peel him with a slap when yer man said that to him.  I know I would have
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Zapatista

You can't just assume someone is disgusting for being a racist. What next? Will you assume Croats are disgusting for being croatian? Where will it all end? Racists are human beings too ye know.

;)

Puckoon

Brutal comments there. People suck.

Why was your man sleeping on the floor. That part made me laugh.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Puckoon on March 04, 2010, 03:46:35 PM

Same as!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Zapatista

Quote from: Puckoon on March 04, 2010, 03:46:35 PM

He would have fell off the ceiling.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

The incident which ultimately led to his dismissal occurred on 30 October 2007 on a night shift when he was discovered by his supervisor lying on the floor near his machine.
Well he can have no complaints about that part of it!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zapatista

Hardy

Or someone who discriminates against rascals?

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Minder on March 04, 2010, 04:02:16 PM
What is a "rascist" ?

these grammar-spelling police snobs...  ::).  A boy like you would get the case kicked out on  a technicality for a mis-spelling. 

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox