Kristian Digby passed away.

Started by Capt Pat, March 02, 2010, 11:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Capt Pat

Thanks, but I don't usually read or see that topic. Just to let the other forum members know who might not go in there too often.

My dad was a great one for reading the deaths in the paper every morning, I don't know why.

longrunsthefox

I would guess to see if someone he knew had died  ::)

ONeill

And every day they die in alphabetical order. Creepy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

No the paper just puts the names in alphabetical order to make it easier to follow. They should put the ages in as well.

carnaross

Quote from: Capt Pat on March 03, 2010, 12:02:37 AM
Thanks, but I don't usually read or see that topic. Just to let the other forum members know who might not go in there too often.

My dad was a great one for reading the deaths in the paper every morning, I don't know why.

You don't why - it's obvious. He was reading them to make sure he wasn't listed.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Hereiam

Police are investigating the possibility that this hash killed himself carrying out some sort a solo sex game. What sort of shit was he into.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hereiam on March 04, 2010, 12:22:13 PM
Police are investigating the possibility that this hash killed himself carrying out some sort a solo sex game. What sort of shit was he into.
Choking himself/cutting off his air supply probably.  Wtf would possess you to do that?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Subbie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 04, 2010, 12:28:40 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on March 04, 2010, 12:22:13 PM
Choking himself/cutting off his air supply probably.  Wtf would possess you to do that?

Well thats what Michael hutchence was at when he pulled the stomach handle for the last time