rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal

pints,gallsman,you both seem to be picking each other up wrong.gallsman,you think his offence should be made public if he's charged with a serious crime,and so does pints.pints is saying that,if he does get charged with something serious,the details will not be released.so whether he has been charged or not,details wont be released.pints wants to know,why he will have this protection if he is charged?and so do i.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

gallsman

Quote from: Dougal on March 09, 2010, 06:41:35 PM
pints,gallsman,you both seem to be picking each other up wrong.gallsman,you think his offence should be made public if he's charged with a serious crime,and so does pints.pints is saying that,if he does get charged with something serious,the details will not be released.so whether he has been charged or not,details wont be released.pints wants to know,why he will have this protection if he is charged?and so do i.

Apparently so, but when people don't make things clear it causes a problem. As I pointed out, Pints first contribution to this thread was

QuoteI cant believe they're still protecting him by not saying what he done and where.
Hopefully that will be him locked up for life anyway.

That seems to make it very clear that he believes the details should have been released, prior to the charging. If this isn't the case, perhaps he should work a bit harder at posting what he does mean  ;)

pintsofguinness

What are you on about - I thought everything was cleared up in our discussion on page 8 of this thread last night.

And today you start with the "he hasn't been charged yet" nonsense after us being over that last night. 

Never mind me not making myself clear it seems you suffer from memory loss.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gallsman

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 09, 2010, 07:04:32 PM
What are you on about - I thought everything was cleared up in our discussion on page 8 of this thread last night.

And today you start with the "he hasn't been charged yet" nonsense after us being over that last night. 

Never mind me not making myself clear it seems you suffer from memory loss.

Ah, I give up. I mean it this time.

As things stand, he hasn't been charged so you have the right to f**k all.

If he is charged with a serious crime, well I'll just wait and see what happens, but you appear to have decided for yourself what's going to happen. As he was on licence, he doesn't have to be charged to justify his recall, therefore Straw's position is correct.

pintsofguinness

You've your head stuck in the sand if you think they'd do all this if they hadn't evidence to charge him.
I dont mind them not giving the details until he's charged.

gallsman

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 09, 2010, 07:16:15 PM
You've your head stuck in the sand if you think they'd do all this if they hadn't evidence to charge him.
I dont mind them not giving the details until he's charged.

Thank you.

sammymaguire

Rumour has it Mr Venables aka David Calvert who was residing in Fleetwood near Blackpool supposedly raped a 19 yr old girl on school grounds near Warrington...  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

pintsofguinness

Minder

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 09, 2010, 10:09:05 PM
Rumour has it Mr Venables aka David Calvert who was residing in Fleetwood near Blackpool supposedly raped a 19 yr old girl on school grounds near Warrington...  :-\

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:378d3257-3ea1-4744-b8fc-5ec63dca9413
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 09, 2010, 10:12:24 PM
Get that off the f**king board!

relax man, only a rumour... hearsay, alleged, i'd say its you who needs to get off ths f**king board tho
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ziggysego

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 09, 2010, 10:15:48 PM

relax man, only a rumour... hearsay, alleged, i'd say its you who needs to get off ths f**king board tho

Pints is right in this case, you shouldn't be posting name's on the Internet. Rumours or not.
Testing Accessibility

sammymaguire

Quote from: ziggysego on March 09, 2010, 10:18:14 PM

Pints is right in this case, you shouldn't be posting name's on the Internet. Rumours or not.

cheshire constabulary on here regularly? its ok to debate paul galvin's persona in a public domain which he might come across but not a random name of someone whom may or may not even exist? and IF it was venables who did this and this is his new name, whats the big deal?  ???
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ziggysego

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 09, 2010, 10:23:37 PM

cheshire constabulary on here regularly? its ok to debate paul galvin's persona in a public domain which he might come across but not a random name of someone whom may or may not even exist? and IF it was venables who did this and this is his new name, whats the big deal?  ???

In this case, I'm thinking of David Calvert.
Testing Accessibility

sammymaguire

Quote from: ziggysego on March 09, 2010, 10:24:52 PM

Venables is in custody... so do you think someone will tell him his secret is out and its on here? or will the real Dave Calvert come on here and say thanks for proving once and for all he is an innocent man!?!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ziggysego

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 09, 2010, 10:29:20 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 09, 2010, 10:24:52 PM

Venables is in custody... so do you think someone will tell him his secret is out and its on here? or will the real Dave Calvert come on here and say thanks for proving once and for all he is an innocent man!?!

What?  :o

Ack, I can't be bothered anymore. This thread makes me angry.
Testing Accessibility