Down v Armagh - Newry - 20 March 2010

Started by Shortso79, February 28, 2010, 12:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 15, 2010, 03:02:02 PM
The game is now all ticket.

F**k they may get the finger out quick as they'll not have much time to get them distributed among the clubs...should be fine for one myself ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

naka

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 15, 2010, 03:02:02 PM
The game is now all ticket.
Trevor Hill who tolsdyou this cos our club have heard nothing about it being all-ticket( save for the stand)

Fear Boirche

Nuachtraiteas - Press Release – Nuachtraiteas
It has been decided this morning that the Down v Armagh Game on Saturday Night will be an All Ticket Game
Tickets will be priced as follows
Stand
£13.00 €15.00
UNDER 16 £4.00 OR €5.00
Terrace
£10.00 or €13.00
Under 16s £4.00 or €5.00
The Down County Office 46-48 Main Street Castlewellan will be open for the distribution of Tickets as follows;
Monday 15th March 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Tuesday 16th March 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Thursday 18th March 10.30 am to 5.30 pm and 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Friday 19th March 10.00 am to 5.30 pm

mountainboii

Shocking bad organisation to be only making the decision five days before the game, especially with a bank holiday stuck in the middle of that.

hobit hunter

Does anyone know does Domi Clarke's bar still exist?  Or recommend somewhere on the right side of town for a pint before the match?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: AFS on March 15, 2010, 04:12:43 PM
Shocking bad organisation to be only making the decision five days before the game, especially with a bank holiday stuck in the middle of that.

Pathetic. This fixture was out months ago and they decide this on the Monday previous. Ridiculous.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

naka

for what its worth can only see about 12/13000 at this
pathetic by the gaa
kids should get in for free
who gets the dough from this match

passedit

I'll be in duiblin saturday night and although the game's on setanta the jacks are on at the same time. Anybody any clue where a body might see the Down game in the metropolis?(I know it's a long shot)
Don't Panic

5 Sams

Quote from: hobit hunter on March 15, 2010, 04:18:15 PM
Does anyone know does Domi Clarke's bar still exist?  Or recommend somewhere on the right side of town for a pint before the match?

Yep...it's called McCoys..before that you have the Independent Club as well....there'll be a bit more room in there!
The Aristocrat Years

down6061689194

Absolutely appaled at the concession prices for this game.

Charging for under16's?

I thought it was Ulster Council protocol to have U16's free for all games untill championship to drum up attendances.

Couty board are really ballsing this one up.

jodyb

Quote from: down6061689194 on March 15, 2010, 05:06:19 PM
Absolutely appaled at the concession prices for this game.

Charging for under16's?

I thought it was Ulster Council protocol to have U16's free for all games untill championship to drum up attendances.

Couty board are really ballsing this one up.

That was my understanding too. my 14 year old and my 16 (almost 17) year old has gotten in free to the last 2 games. Is it a county board call?

down6061689194

They would have, and you do at every national league game in the country.

Starting to think the ame won't live up to the hype, and really do hope this comes back to bite the county board

Trevor Hill

Season ticket holders will be given tickets for the stand at the season ticket stile on Saturday evening. I ll post the email I received when I get home later as I can't do it from my phone.
All season ticket holders will be seated together which should spice things up a little.  ;)

mountainboii

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 15, 2010, 04:26:18 PM
Quote from: AFS on March 15, 2010, 04:12:43 PM

Pathetic. This fixture was out months ago and they decide this on the Monday previous. Ridiculous.

Not so bad for the average supporter, just a minor inconvenience for most. But the boys that sort out the tickets in the CB and the clubs will be right fucked off to have this landed on them with no notice, especially as many will have other things on this week with the holiday. The charging of U16s is pathetic profiteering.

Pangurban

A totally irrational decision by the Co.Board, if it were they that made the decision have game all ticket. The charging off U16s is an absolute disgrace, and i hope a decision they have not heard the last off. The Clubs must make their voices heard on this issue