mickey harte - dead man act

Started by hurl4ever, February 27, 2010, 01:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: gallsman on March 03, 2010, 12:17:33 PM
O Sé and PJ are both two of the finest wing backs of the past decade.

However, it is Tomás who will go down in history as one of the finest footballers of his or any other generation.

I'd probably have Tomas just ahead too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gallsman

Quote from: ONeill on March 03, 2010, 12:23:49 PM
Quote from: gallsman on March 03, 2010, 12:17:33 PM
O Sé and PJ are both two of the finest wing backs of the past decade.

However, it is Tomás who will go down in history as one of the finest footballers of his or any other generation.

I'd probably have Tomas just ahead too.

Here's a mildly amusing tester for you O'Neill.

If (like someone mentioned earlier) Sean Kelly was a Tyrone man, would he oust PJ?

Final Whistle

Quote from: DuffleKing on March 03, 2010, 12:18:16 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on March 03, 2010, 11:19:49 AM
well done-but we will try this again....who is the best no.7 in the country this last 10 years???

In your opinion of course.

Do you mean who is the best wing back in the country? numbers and sides mean nothing as most wing backs will line out each side as much as the other.

Assuming that is the question then its tomas o'se.

No, i mean who is the best number 7, not half back. If i said number 5, surely answer O'Se. If i said who is the best half back, answer o'se surely.

but i asked you the best number 7!!! or are you blinded by the armagh bitterness gene also???

Does it bug you to think that Jordan has as many all ireland medals as the whole of Armagh's half back line received in 02???

DuffleKing

You obviously have no understanding of the game if you think the number on a wing back's jersey has some significance. tomas has played as much football on the left flank he has on the right.

tomas o'se is the best left half back of the last ten years.

Sean Kelly would most definitely oust jordan from the wing back slot on the tyrone team but more likely, he'd oust harte.

How many many medals did you expect the armagh half back line to receive in 02? do they give out extra medals in special years?

Final Whistle

Believe me, there was nothing special about 2002. 05 was a special year, 10 steps to greatness, msomething the Armagh men were unable to do.

i never mentioned anything about position. I asked who was the best number 7? Incomprehensible for you?

gallsman

Quote from: Final Whistle on March 03, 2010, 01:00:09 PM
Believe me, there was nothing special about 2002.

i never mentioned anything about position. I asked who was the best number 7? Incomprehensible for you?

I think he mentioned earlier that it's Sean Kelly.

NaomhBridAbú

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

DuffleKing

What the fcuk is a number 7? is it a wing back or some other thing?

Off the top of my head, wing backs from ulster alone in the last ten years that are all round better than jordan, in no particular order...

Sean Kelly
Justin Crozier
Andrew McCann
Aidan O'Rourke
Ciaran McKeever
Gerard O'Kane,
Kevin Cassidy
Ryan McCluskey
Damien Mone

That doesn't make Jordan a bad footballer, his perceived abilities are simply enhanced by how well he fits into a great tyrone team.

Tyrone4Sam

Off the top of my head, wing backs from ulster alone in the last ten years that are all round better than jordan, in no particular order...

Sean Kelly
Justin Crozier
Andrew McCann
Aidan O'Rourke
Ciaran McKeever
Gerard O'Kane,
Kevin Cassidy
Ryan McCluskey
Damien Mone

That doesn't make Jordan a bad footballer, his perceived abilities are simply enhanced by how well he fits into a great tyrone team

Wing backs form Ulster alone who have more all ireland medals than Jordan over the last ten years.....

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: DuffleKing on March 03, 2010, 01:54:58 PM

Sean Kelly
Justin Crozier
Andrew McCann
Aidan O'Rourke
Ciaran McKeever
Gerard O'Kane,
Kevin Cassidy
Ryan McCluskey
Damien Mone

That doesn't make Jordan a bad footballer, his perceived abilities are simply enhanced by how well he fits into a great tyrone team.

laughable
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Dougal

what has all irelands got to do with it.the fact that jordan is on the tyrone team,and the fact that only 1 other ulster county won an all ireland in the last ten years means hes going to have more.any tyrone player that has an all ireland medal has the same amount or more all ireland medals than every player in ulster.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

pintsofguinness

Has something been added to the water in Tyrone or what? They're even more delusional than usual.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

supersarsfields

Sean Kelly
Justin Crozier
Andrew McCann
Aidan O'Rourke
Ciaran McKeever
Gerard O'Kane,
Kevin Cassidy
Ryan McCluskey
Damien Mone

What ever about the genuine argument you had at the start you are now losing the run of it.

Bensars

Sean Kelly
Justin Crozier
Andrew McCann
Aidan O'Rourke
Ciaran McKeever
Gerard O'Kane,
Kevin Cassidy
Ryan McCluskey
Damien Mone

:D :D :D :D :D :D

BennyHarp

Sean Kelly
Justin Crozier
Andrew McCann
Aidan O'Rourke
Ciaran McKeever
Gerard O'Kane,
Kevin Cassidy
Ryan McCluskey
Damien Mone

The above is a quote from a genuine fool who has just confirmed his lack of knowledge of football. 

The internet is a wonderful thing - but it unfortunately gives a mouth piece to any idiot who, in years gone by, would only have irritated those who lived in his village.
That was never a square ball!!