Death

Started by Olly, February 25, 2010, 11:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I think I'd like to die between the ages of 72 and 78 in my sleep with a massive heart attack. Even being run over flat by a train or bus would be a good way to go.

Does anyone have a vision of how they would like to die and when?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

longrunsthefox

I know of a local man died in the saddle with a lady of the night... so they say anyway.

Master Yoda

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 25, 2010, 11:55:30 AM
I know of a local man died in the saddle with a lady of the night... so they say anyway.

That would be as good away as any to go but the wife wouldn't be too happy.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Yes I Would

Occasionally have a dream about my own wake, and can see myself as i now am in the coffin..
Freaked me out bit the first time, but interesting to note who was and wasnt there

Have to be as painless as possible for me.

Canalman

Dying suddenly with all kids having reached adulthood would do me fine. Burying a child for a parent must be so hard.
To be fussy I wouldn't mind maybe a couple of months warning to say goodbyes and sort out affairs.

ziggysego

Quote from: Yes I Would on February 25, 2010, 12:01:44 PM
Occasionally have a dream about my own wake, and can see myself as i now am in the coffin..
Freaked me out bit the first time, but interesting to note who was and wasnt there

Have to be as painless as possible for me.

I've had that dream several, so life-like (so-to-speak) Scares the Bejaysus out of me!!

As for dying, I'd like to die doing something heroic. Saving a kid from being run over or something. Just so people can say that even though I was a bit of a bollocks in life, he wasn't bad at the end.
Testing Accessibility

Olly

Quote from: Canalman on February 25, 2010, 12:04:24 PM
Dying suddenly with all kids having reached adulthood would do me fine. Burying a child for a parent must be so hard.
To be fussy I wouldn't mind maybe a couple of months warning to say goodbyes and sort out affairs.

It's a bit digusting that you see having affairs as being a normal thing to do and to sort out. It would do you good to bleed for a year you immoral human.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

ziggysego

Quote from: Olly on February 25, 2010, 12:08:03 PM
Quote from: Canalman on February 25, 2010, 12:04:24 PM

It's a bit digusting that you see having affairs as being a normal thing to do and to sort out. It would do you good to bleed for a year you immoral human.

Er.. you're kidding aren't you...
Testing Accessibility

Olly

What? Have we become so brain washed by John Terry, Tiger Woods and Ashley Cole that we now just accept affairs as being part of the normal way to journey to the grave?

longrunsthefox

It sounds like he is serious Zigster   :D... he mightn't be the sharpest pencil in the box 

ziggysego

Quote from: Olly on February 25, 2010, 12:13:56 PM
What? Have we become so brain washed by John Terry, Tiger Woods and Ashley Cole that we now just accept affairs as being part of the normal way to journey to the grave?

He doesn't mean affairs as in 'bits on the side'.
Testing Accessibility

Olly

Apologies.I just realised that as I read the previous post. Apology to canalman. 

tyrone girl

Wtf - he was obviously taking the piss. He didnt think for one min that affairs meant the other kind of affairs  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Doogie Browser

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Olly on February 25, 2010, 12:16:39 PM
Apologies.I just realised that as I read the previous post. Apology to canalman.

He did think it was affairs of playing away from home...   :D... I think... Jees! I dread to think what April Fools Day will be like on this board.