Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 06, 2010, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on December 06, 2010, 05:48:19 PM
serious drop of snow here in Cootehill, probably 3 or 4 inches since lunch time... Roads are very dodgy

Around Monaghan town is meant to be worse
In fairness Celt..the roads are fair dodgy round Cootehill at the best of times so
not much to go on there I'm afraid  :-\

Ahh now... they aren't the worse on the main roads normally - its just the silly fookers you met on them!!  ;D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on December 06, 2010, 06:05:51 PM
Dodgy driving from Belfast to Glenavy this evening. Managed it though and got a medal from the wife.

Have you let her into the house yet?
Testing Accessibility

tommysmith

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 06, 2010, 06:14:31 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on December 06, 2010, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on December 06, 2010, 05:48:19 PM
serious drop of snow here in Cootehill, probably 3 or 4 inches since lunch time... Roads are very dodgy

Around Monaghan town is meant to be worse
In fairness Celt..the roads are fair dodgy round Cootehill at the best of times so
not much to go on there I'm afraid  :-\

Ahh now... they aren't the worse on the main roads normally - its just the silly fookers you met on them!!  ;D

What you mean by that?

fitzroyalty

Translink are c***ts - currently a busload of school kids sitting in Newry train station bound for Lurgan. Their bus never showed up, resulting in the kids having to make their way to the station accompanied by a teacher. Usually their bus gets into Lurgan at 4.30. You would think Translink would make the schools aware that they were not intent on sending a bus so that alternative arrangements could have been made a lot sooner!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on December 06, 2010, 06:17:30 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 06, 2010, 06:05:51 PM
Dodgy driving from Belfast to Glenavy this evening. Managed it though and got a medal from the wife.

Have you let her into the house yet?

Of course. I'll wait my turn....

Hoof Hearted

2 1/4 hours to get home from Cookstown. first and last parts of the journey were fine, it was over an hour on the dual cariageway into moneymore which surprised me. and tested my patience !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

gerry

Did not fancy driving home tonight so booked myself into the westville in enniskillen. Having a pint of stout, so the snow not all bad.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Quote from: gerry on December 06, 2010, 09:18:22 PM
Did not fancy driving home tonight so booked myself into the westville in enniskillen. Having a pint of stout, so the snow not all bad.

Fcuk me, why didn't I try that. Could've booked myself into the Balmoral.

pintsofguinness

How long of a drive normally?

I hope you have clean underwear with you because if you don't that's disgusting.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hoof Hearted

i reckon a few men on here couldn't do that or they will accused of playing away !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Is that the end of the snow for the month? Might be.

gerry

45 minutes but my car has low profile wheels which are rubbish in the snow. Its not like anyone at home waiting for me. And yes purchased clean underwear
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Milltown Row2

I'm up in Ballymena tomorrow, how bad are the roads due to the heavy snowfall today?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paco

Quote from: ONeill on December 06, 2010, 09:26:40 PM
Is that the end of the snow for the month? Might be.

Wishful thinking but I hope you're right.