Sigerson 2007

Started by robertemmet, February 07, 2007, 11:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Eoin Reynolds, Ballyhegan...

realredhandfan

What times the final likely to be on at on Saturday and where.  The Bot will be flying.. Anybody going on the session?

Billys Boots

QuoteI know David Henry (Corner back for the Dubs) was St Pat's Drumcondra's main man last year

He was in his cheese - Brian Kavanagh got all the plaudits from any report I saw.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

socs

Sat 14:30 think coverage starts 14:15 on TG4 - venue dub.

An Cloch Scoilte

Quote from: Billys Boots on February 28, 2007, 04:07:12 PM
QuoteI know David Henry (Corner back for the Dubs) was St Pat's Drumcondra's main man last year

He was in his cheese - Brian Kavanagh got all the plaudits from any report I saw.

I was at a few of the St Pats games last year and Henry was the main man without a doubt.
Fair enough Kavanagh scored 9 pts at one of the games I was at, but that was because the UUC defence gave him 7 or 8 handy 21 yrd frees to tap over.

Uladh

Any betting here lone shark?

High Catch

From Paddy Power:

To win the lot, no match betting on Paddy Power:

Queens  11 - 10   
UUJ  15 - 8   
Sligo IT  7 - 2   
Cork IT  11 - 2   

Goats Do Shave

Cork IT looks a decent bet!

:o

High Catch

High Catch

Paddy Power:

13:30 Queens 3 - 10 v Cork IT 3 - 1    Draw    15 - 2   

15:00 UUJ 1- 2 v  Sligo IT 15 - 8   Draw    7 - 1   

Brick Tamlin

have a score on UUJ to win cup outright. Not a major Poly fan but think they could make Queens Record-breakers for all wrong reasons

realredhandfan

Nah the day they let Polytechniques into the Sigerson was the day they killed 'er.  feckin institutes of technology.  QUB all the way.   

full back

Cheeky b**tard :D
If they have killed the Sigerson, why enter it?
You could go and join True Ulster Gael in the Trench Cup (the real competition) ;)

realredhandfan

somebodys s gotta take er to the bot tomorrow night  :)

full back

Hope we meet Brick Tamlin, that bet he has will get us plenty of drink ;)