Who can't stop Tyrone?

Started by J OGorman, February 15, 2010, 10:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Tyrone are where Armagh were in 2005/06, an ailing team in need of an injection of new blood.

Meanwhile all true gaels will not mourn the demise of the puke football era, surely?

Nally Stand

Fearon do you suck up everything Pat Spillane says or have you just got a chip on the shoulder?;-)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ziggysego

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 15, 2010, 10:29:43 AM
Fearon do you suck up everything Pat Spillane says or have you just got a chip on the shoulder?;-)

He ate it.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

I wish Armagh were as crop as Tyrone ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyronefan

the last time Tyrone were finished, after the Down match in Newry in 2005,  we went on and won an AI

lets wait and see what happens in the summer before we write off this team

Zapatista

Quote from: tyronefan on February 15, 2010, 11:10:02 AM
the last time Tyrone were finished, after the Down match in Newry in 2005,  we went on and won an AI

lets wait and see what happens in the summer before we write off this team

We have to write them off now and call for Harte's head. How else are they going to prove us wrong ;)

imtommygunn

Tyrone fan would that not have been 2008...

Norf Tyrone

I think Tyrone are finished, and the come back of Sean Cavanagh, Brian Dooher, Stephen O'Neill, Marty Penrose, Justin McMahon, Philip Jordan etc etc etc will not improve things.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyronefan

it would imtommygunn    the memory is going   :D

Zapatista

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 15, 2010, 11:33:39 AM
I think Tyrone are finished, and the come back of Sean Cavanagh, Brian Dooher, Stephen O'Neill, Marty Penrose, Justin McMahon, Philip Jordan etc etc etc will not improve things.

Ata boy,

ziggysego

Oh right ;)

Erm.. Mickey Harte should be sacked. Any Armagh men want the job? They'll have to run it by Tony Fearon first though.
Testing Accessibility

ross4life

Kerry or Tyrone for the All ireland, Dubin & Mayo hyped up to win the All Ireland untill they fall at the feet of Kerry or Tyrone & Roscommon knocked out of the Championship in June then Watching you guessed it.....Tyrone or Kerry winning the all Ireland

Very Boring indeed  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

imtommygunn

All joking aside I don't see another AI in that Tyrone team.

I think a few of the players, independent of age, have a few too many miles in the legs.

The one player Tyrone couldn't have won an AI without was Dooher and at present it's hard to see how at his age he can maintain that same work rate.

Also I think their lack of a good corner back will cost them and moving Gormley in there will no longer filla gap like that as I'm nto sure he has the legs for it any more.

I may eat my words but I don't think so...

I have nothing against them so unbiased post.

They are the best in Ulster but Kerry and Cork would now be a good bit better IMO.