Ray Darcy - "I will leave the country if Enda Kenny becomes Taoiseach".

Started by muppet, February 13, 2010, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Those who wish to leave the country should Kenny become Taoiseach should book their tickets now - if they can find an ailrine seat or ferry berth left vacant in the FF exodus of 1,000 per week that we republicans so proudly support!
Fierce tame altogether

ross matt

Ray might regret his comments alright but it's a sad reflection of this country that Enda Kenny ends up as Taoiseach. FF deserve to get the door but FG have a lot to answer for that they didnt produce a credible leader in the last few years. Enda is an honest man but he's a walking talking cartoon. Stilted... full of rehearsed sound bites and body language. Probably would make a brilliant party organiser or whatever but FG have better people in their ranks that could head up the party and now the country. Polls have always reflected that in the case of Enda.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: ross matt on February 07, 2011, 08:06:25 AM
Ray might regret his comments alright but it's a sad reflection of this country that Enda Kenny ends up as Taoiseach. FF deserve to get the door but FG have a lot to answer for that they didnt produce a credible leader in the last few years. Enda is an honest man but he's a walking talking cartoon. Stilted... full of rehearsed sound bites and body language. Probably would make a brilliant party organiser or whatever but FG have better people in their ranks that could head up the party and now the country. Polls have always reflected that in the case of Enda.

I agree but I still hope he is Taoiseach just so that D'arcy leaves - he is such a sickening condescending knob jockey.

ross matt

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 07, 2011, 09:12:53 AM
Quote from: ross matt on February 07, 2011, 08:06:25 AM

I agree but I still hope he is Taoiseach just so that D'arcy leaves - he is such a sickening condescending knob jockey.
Hmmmm.. dunno... Ray has gone a little stale I think but he was and still is  a refreshing change to 2FM. Comes across as a genuine sound man to me.

stephenite

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: stephenite on February 07, 2011, 10:18:27 AM
He's a pain in the hole, so is his wife

Couldn't agree more. What a sickening pair. I'd rather live next door to Rose and Fred West than those two!

Turf Wars

Fair play to Ray, he has made the right decision for Ireland.
I hope has the courage of his convictions and carries through on his promise, unlike so many of the politians who have ran the country recently. (Into the Ground)

Fear ón Srath Bán

So that's someone else that Kenny will run scared of, in addition to Vincent 'Bogeyman' Browne.

All the European lads will have to do is set one or two of their rottweiler reporters on him and he won't be seen for dust around the corridors of Brussels or Strasbourg.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 07, 2011, 04:31:04 PM
So that's someone else that Kenny will run scared of, in addition to Vincent 'Bogeyman' Browne.

All the European lads will have to do is set one or two of their rottweiler reporters on him and he won't be seen for dust around the corridors of Brussels or Strasbourg.

Erm.......no it's not......because he won't be here.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 07, 2011, 05:25:00 PM
Erm.......no it's not......because he won't be here.

He might ask him tomorrow for an interview, and how low will he stoop this time with his pathetic excuse?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mylestheslasher

Enda is making a p***k of himself today avoiding these debates but as Adams said today this debate is becoming more important a discussion point than the actual policies that get us out of the hole we are in. Surely the media should get their fingers out of their holes and get the real issues on the table instead of allowing this crap to take over the whole bloody thing.

Maguire01

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 07, 2011, 08:10:40 PM
Enda is making a p***k of himself today avoiding these debates but as Adams said today this debate is becoming more important a discussion point than the actual policies that get us out of the hole we are in. Surely the media should get their fingers out of their holes and get the real issues on the table instead of allowing this crap to take over the whole bloody thing.
Is the point not that the debates should/would be one of the main vehicles for communicating the all important policies?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 07, 2011, 08:20:13 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 07, 2011, 08:10:40 PM
Is the point not that the debates should/would be one of the main vehicles for communicating the all important policies?

Thats a valid point but when do we stop? Surely there comes a point when after days of debating about the debate we should just accept kenny is not going to do it and get back to the important business? I mean are we going to spend from here until the 25th going on about whether Kenny should have done  the 3 way leader debate.

spuds

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 07, 2011, 11:07:45 AM
Quote from: stephenite on February 07, 2011, 10:18:27 AM
He's a pain in the hole, so is his wife

Couldn't agree more. What a sickening pair. I'd rather live next door to Rose and Fred West than those two!
:D
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard