Ray Darcy - "I will leave the country if Enda Kenny becomes Taoiseach".

Started by muppet, February 13, 2010, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

I remember Phil Collins saying he would leave Britain if Labour got in. Let's draw up a list of people you'd like to exit if a new government was elected - in either the Free State or the black North.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Ray Darcy doesn't work for RTE and is entitled to his own political views.

FFS lads... Enda Kenny leading a country?
He only came out last week and said he was going to be his own man in future and speak from his heart.
Where was he speaking from before?

I listen to Darcy most days, and he's alright with me.

Don't envy the voters in the South though. I'd prefer Peter Robinson as Taoiseach than some of those inept tubes.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

pintsofguinness

For me he'll always be the Ray on "The Den".  For that reason I find it very hard to take him seriously.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Capt Pat

I'd be more interested in what Zig and Zag had to say on the issue than Ray Darcy. He is middle aged now and beginning to lose the run of himself.

You can be pretty sure from comments like that, that ray darcy is a closet fianna failer. These people whose families have always voted for Fianna Fail or Fine Gael but they only sing when they are winning. W*****S

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 14, 2010, 11:25:35 AM
For me he'll always be the Ray on "The Den".  For that reason I find it very hard to take him seriously.

He was good on Blackboard Jungle. Small, mind.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Capt Pat

God I hope Enda Kenny wins the next election now. I wonder if he will give up the job with today fm

magpie seanie

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 14, 2010, 12:25:30 PM
God I hope Enda Kenny wins the next election now. I wonder if he will give up the job with today fm

Exactly. Kenny may have his faults but if we're not "leaving the country" for the shit that Bertie and Biffo have done/are doing (not to mention Harney who is closing down our public health system) then why for Kenny. D'arcy is talking total rubbish here and its nice to see him expose himself for the idiot he is.

Captain Scarlet

Im sick of Darcy. As my mate pointed any show that needs their producers there talking the whole time trying to make it funny isn't good.
He was good at the start now he is just a humpy hoor, if you ever see him in Dublin he always has a big scowl on him.
Haven't listened to him in around 2 years.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

ross4life

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 14, 2010, 08:20:40 AM
Quote from: ross4life on February 14, 2010, 01:58:16 AM
even though leaving the country comment is a bit extreme, i can see his point as it would mean we would have a Mayo man running the Country then

& that's not even worth thinking about

Charles Haughey was born in Mayo just to remind you... 8)

Yes & i use to walk past the very house where he was born on my way to college every day ;)

Born in castlebar but did he ever consider himself a Mayo man? i have a friend that was Born in Manchester & he's doesn't want anyone to mention it! & Albert Reynolds was born in Roscommon i can't remember him talking about his love for the rossies?

what i find most strange is that a Real Mayoman would try to claim Charles Haughey as one of their own :o
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mountainboii

Lost the run of himself when he child was born. Used to be alright craic but now the show is just filled with rants about how the world is an terrible place and everyone is a bollix and its awful that his poor child has to grow up in this. He's a moaning, self righteous prat. But I can see why he has an audience. The country is full of moaning, self righteous, asparagus munching, thirty something, new parents, who love nothing more than to send the clown their nonsensical, whinging emails.

mackers

Always switch the radio over at 9.05 after the news, normally mumbling "Sh1thead"......if there's a more pretentious man in Ireland I've yet to hear him. Mario Rosenstock and Ian Dempsey always give the day a good start and then he comes on........
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Zapatista

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on February 14, 2010, 11:19:30 AM
Ray Darcy doesn't work for RTE and is entitled to his own political views.

He works for Dennis O'Brien which means he is entitled to Dennis O'Brien's political views.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 14, 2010, 08:20:40 AMCharles Haughey was born in Mayo just to remind you... 8)
aye, but he was a derry man really - shit, why am i claiming him, sure we'll just agree he was a dub ;)

magpie seanie

Quote from: AFS on February 14, 2010, 09:12:23 PM
Lost the run of himself when he child was born. Used to be alright craic but now the show is just filled with rants about how the world is an terrible place and everyone is a bollix and its awful that his poor child has to grow up in this. He's a moaning, self righteous prat. But I can see why he has an audience. The country is full of moaning, self righteous, asparagus munching, thirty something, new parents, who love nothing more than to send the clown their nonsensical, whinging emails.

Ab-so-fuckin-lutely.

Shamrock Shore