Heated toilet seats

Started by Olly, February 11, 2010, 11:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I was thinking of buying a heated toilet seat. I dread the morning time when I know Im going to get a shock. Does anyone have one and what is it like? Can you get electrocuted?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Massey-135

i hate sitting on a warm one. you know some other hoor has just been there before you

Hardy

Quote from: Olly on February 11, 2010, 11:23:34 AM
I was thinking of buying a heated toilet seat. I dread the morning time when I know Im going to get a shock. Does anyone have one and what is it like? Can you get electrocuted?

Only in Texas.

rossie mad

as the auld fella would say

It was far from a heated toilet seat you were reared  :P

ziggysego

Can't imagine, but I'd be scared of burning the arse off myself.
Testing Accessibility

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Aerlik

I had one in my place in Japan.  Bliss in the middle of winter when the temp was waaaaay below zero.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Olly

Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 12:00:23 PM

I've tried electrocution and toilet seat in google but nothing's coming up even in the news section over the last year so I suspect its as safe as the electric blanket. It's the closeness of the water to the plug that worries me. There are a few on ebay.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

ziggysego

Quote from: Olly on February 11, 2010, 01:10:34 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 12:00:23 PM

I've tried electrocution and toilet seat in google but nothing's coming up even in the news section over the last year so I suspect its as safe as the electric blanket. It's the closeness of the water to the plug that worries me. There are a few on ebay.

I looked too and I seen a case of one catching fire and burning a house down. Granted, it was an old toilet seat, but never-the-less the danger was there.
Testing Accessibility

Olly

That's enough to put me off. I dont want to burn down the house for something as trivial as that. It'd be embarrassing to explain!!!

ziggysego

I'd rather have a bidet anyway.
Testing Accessibility

Olly

Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 01:13:59 PM

With warm water? I don't understand.

ziggysego

Quote from: Olly on February 11, 2010, 01:15:09 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 01:13:59 PM

With warm water? I don't understand.

Never really queried about the water temperature. Always presumed it was cold water.
Testing Accessibility

Maiden1

Have you thought of?

Toilet Seat Cover

Uh oh, you're having someone over to the apartment and your bathroom is a mess. Should you break down and finally just clean it, or...? The Savvy Bachelor Commode Cover is the answer to all your problems. Just unzip and then slip the 16" x 14" faux fur cover over most toilets seats for a clean fuzzy treat. When your guest has left, toss it in the washing machine so it's ready for the next visit. You'll never have to wash your toilet again. But you should. Really. Tired of freezing your butt off when the weather gets cold?  Spoil yourself or your friend with our faux fur toilet seat cover.

Only $8.95

http://www.dollysmixtures.com/toiletseat/index.html

There are no proofs, only opinions.

The Iceman

After a feed of pizza with jalapenos and onions its a cooled toilet seat i would need
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight