Homophobia and racism in Ireland

Started by Olly, February 08, 2010, 10:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Quote from: theskull1 on November 22, 2011, 10:58:22 PM
:D...classic shoot from the hip stew right there.

What would Jesus think?

Jesus would think "what a Dick" , I was just on the phone to him there.

stew

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 22, 2011, 11:02:35 PM

What would Jesus think?

What would you care what he thinks, your pure fcuked anyhow!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: stew on November 22, 2011, 11:05:50 PM

What would Jesus think?

Actually he said I'm sound, he left the keys to the gate under a rock. He did say the likes of you totally missed the point and would burn in hell fire for eternity. I thought that was an over reaction on his part but he is an angry god you know.

Hardy

What does he think about Croke Park and who should be entitled to use it this week?

Nally Stand

This thread was started by Olly......with a sensible post  :o  :o  :o
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Olly

I think people's homophobia has eased off a little in the last year. Men like Louis Walsh, Graham Norton, Brian Dowling and Oscar Wilde can now roam the country free from abuse and being hurled at. The biggest pity was that shows like Glenroe and Winning Streak never had fictional gay characters to pathe the way for tolerance, especially in the elderly and decrepit. On my grandmother's deathbed I tested the water as a social experiment and told her I was gay. I was living in Cornwall at the time. She looked at me in disdain and says 'that's England for you. You'll be wearing a wig soon'. I didn't get the latter sentiment but by spitting on the ground after it I knew it wasn't a pleasantry.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

seafoid

Quote from: Olly on November 23, 2011, 09:51:59 AM
I think people's homophobia has eased off a little in the last year. Men like Louis Walsh, Graham Norton, Brian Dowling and Oscar Wilde can now roam the country free from abuse and being hurled at. The biggest pity was that shows like Glenroe and Winning Streak never had fictional gay characters to pathe the way for tolerance, especially in the elderly and decrepit. On my grandmother's deathbed I tested the water as a social experiment and told her I was gay. I was living in Cornwall at the time. She looked at me in disdain and says 'that's England for you. You'll be wearing a wig soon'. I didn't get the latter sentiment but by spitting on the ground after it I knew it wasn't a pleasantry.
That is the peasantry

seafoid

Quote from: stew on November 22, 2011, 11:05:50 PM

What would Jesus think?

Stew - I sent a tenner to a senior Mufti in Mecca to pray for you.  The Muslim prayers are worth double points this month
at Tesco.   

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Hardy on November 23, 2011, 12:29:49 AM
What does he think about Croke Park and who should be entitled to use it this week?

He thinks its lovely and that soccer and rugby should never have been allowed in. Of course he has reserved a place in hell for Sean Kelly as punishment for his role in this. He has no problem with American football being let in.