Who will Win the Anglo-Celt Cup in Ulster in 2007?

Started by From the Bunker, February 07, 2007, 03:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will Win the Anglo-Celt Cup in Ulster in 2007?

Antrim
Armagh
Cavan
Derry
Donegal
Down
Fermanagh
Monaghan
Tyrone

From the Bunker

So lads who will win the ulster championship in 2007?

J70

Tyrone.

Who voted for Antrim and Cavan (and Down now I see)?!! ;D

downredblack

What's so funny ? any team can win it except Fermanagh that is  ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Armagh4SamAgain

Im surprised Donegal are getting so many votes. Cant see past Armagh meself but do others no about Donegal?
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

J70

Obviously I'd love to see it, but Donegal leading in the pole, coming out of the same side of the draw as Armagh and Tyrone?!!

We're well capable of raising our game to beat one of them, but I'm not convinced we can reach the level needed to beat both.

armaghniac

QuoteWe're well capable of raising our game to beat one of them, but I'm not convinced we can reach the level needed to beat both.

The draw means that if Donegal do it they will deserve it. Probably they could squeeze through with one great game against Armagh/Tyrone and one flukey win.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

oakleafgael

If Derry cant reach the final this year then they deserve to be taken out and beat across the back of the legs with fresh nettles, that said I dont expect them to get to the final as it appears most of the dont really give a f***. The winners will come from the other side of the draw. It pains me to say it but I fancy Tyrone, although would love to see Donegal win it for Brian McIvor who is a real gentleman.

lynchbhoy

ziggysego

I have to say, I think Tyrone. That said, I could be biased. Like lynchboy, I agree if Tyrone slip, it's there for Donegal to take.
Testing Accessibility