Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Dougal

Quote from: ziggysego on February 03, 2010, 09:33:20 PM
It's a sign. Meath for the All-Ireland.

reported to have landed outside cavan town.

CAVAN FOR SAM
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Dougal on February 03, 2010, 09:48:25 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 03, 2010, 09:33:20 PM
It's a sign. Meath for the All-Ireland.

reported to have landed outside cavan town.

CAVAN FOR SAM

As long as it comes to Ulster ;D
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Fck sake Johnno was trying to keep that under wraps, its Jesus turning up for Mayo training. He can play due to his parents being Mayo domicile "Dia is Murie Linn" and recently he became domicile himself "Criost Linn"

He changing codes from Soccer, aparantly he was deadly on the Cross, but I've heard he will make a great Leader of Men, Johnnos being raving about him so much to the other players, You'd think he could walk on water.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Dougal

500 euro a gram for some of it.us tight hoors will still be looking for it come the start of the championship,not much hope for sam so.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

beer baron

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Dougal on February 03, 2010, 10:07:23 PM
500 euro a gram for some of it.us tight hoors will still be looking for it come the start of the championship,not much hope for sam so.

Thats right blame the meteor   :D

Bogball XV

apparently that youtube video is a year old.

orangeman

Saw it myself - amazing - it was huge - i hadn't a clue what it was.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Bogball XV on February 03, 2010, 10:40:26 PM
apparently that youtube video is a year old.

Maybe it was taken from one light year away as it fell to Earth.

orangeman

Fireball spotted over Ireland
Wednesday, 3 February 2010 22:17
Astronomy Ireland says a major fireball was spotted over Ireland at around 6pm this evening.

It says the rock from space was seen blazing in the air by people all over the country.

There are reports that the fireball has landed in a field near Crimlin in Co Cavan.

AdvertisementAstronomy Ireland says it is unlikely to have injured anyone as it would have slowed down when it hit the atmosphere.

Valentia Coastguard said it has had reports of sightings from people living in Mullingar, Limerick, Ballybunion and Bantry.

If you have any photos or video of the fireball you can send them to yourphotos@rte.ie

Puckoon

Quote from: orangeman on February 03, 2010, 11:01:11 PM
Astronomy Ireland says a major fireball was spotted over Ireland at around 6pm this evening.

It says the rock from space was seen blazing in the air by people all over the country.

There are reports that the fireball has landed in a field near Crimlin in Co Cavan.

AdvertisementAstronomy Ireland says it is unlikely to have injured anyone as it would have slowed down when it hit the atmosphere.
Valentia Coastguard said it has had reports of sightings from people living in Mullingar, Limerick, Ballybunion and Bantry.

If you have any photos or video of the fireball you can send them to yourphotos@rte.ie

WTF?

Are they suggesting it wont hurt anyone because if it hit them, it would be going to slow that it simply wouldnt cause any damage?

If I dropped a "fireball" from a bedroom window (even in a bungalow) and you were sitting underneath the window and it hit you - you'd be ok then?

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on February 03, 2010, 11:06:14 PM
Quote from: orangeman on February 03, 2010, 11:01:11 PM

WTF?

Are they suggesting it wont hurt anyone because if it hit them, it would be going to slow that it simply wouldnt cause any damage?

If I dropped a "fireball" from a bedroom window (even in a bungalow) and you were sitting underneath the window and it hit you - you'd be ok then?

I guessing it meant they had enough time to see if coming and erm.. move?
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Hold on.

Fireballs that fall from the sky with the gravitational pull of the atmosphere slow down sufficiently so you could step out of the way?