Farting whilst in the company of your girlfriend/boyfriend.

Started by mournerambler, February 02, 2010, 11:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asal Mor

Quote from: theskull1 on February 03, 2010, 11:59:03 AM
Have a friend I work with who mentioned that it does not bother him or his missus if he takes a dump whilst she is in the bath. Have not been able to see them in the same light since.  Wild

Just to clarify skull - Does he take the dump in the toilet or in the bath? Either way it's a bit rude.

EagleLord

muppet

MWWSI 2017

johnneycool

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 03, 2010, 12:27:25 PM
Have a friend I work with who mentioned that it does not bother him or his missus if he takes a dump whilst she is in the bath. Have not been able to see them in the same light since.  Wild

Just to clarify skull - Does he take the dump in the toilet or in the bath? Either way it's a bit rude.

Wonder if she'd take a dump if he was in the bath??

I must admit, I may be a bit out there, but I like a bit of privacy when taking a dump.

johnneycool

Oh, I'd blame the youngsters if there's a nasty niff in the air and many's a time the wee girl has got her nappy checked but she's blameless.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 03, 2010, 12:27:25 PM

The romance is truly over once the toilet functions are performed in front of a partner.

Despite years of marriage I still have to seek solitude to drop the kids off at the pool.   In fact I tip to the main bathroom as the proximity of the en-suite to the bedroom makes me uncomfortable.  (We've an old house and the doors aren't air/fume/smell tight)

/Jim.

Celt_Man

Quote from: johnneycool on February 03, 2010, 03:23:42 PM
Oh, I'd blame the youngsters if there's a nasty niff in the air and many's a time the wee girl has got her nappy checked but she's blameless.

The dogs have to be the best cover there is... sure they can never deny it and pass the blame back to ya!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

any one else think girls fartin is the most rotten thing ever??
Being the gent that i am i hold them in, only thing is once ya leave ur fartin like a knocker from there on after

gawa316

Puckoon

Many years ago I used to share a room with my buddy - and most nights the then girlfriend would sleep over.

She'd leave at about 5 in the morning for an early work shift and by that time Id almost be green from holding them in. There were days Id fart so much and laugh hysterically at the sheer lunacy of it that the buddy would wake up and say "I take it shes gone then".

pintsofguinness

Had a conversation on that with someone recently - it's just wrong! I wouldn't even take a piss if she was in the bath shower and I really wouldn't want her doing it either!!!

As for farting, no, I'm just polite.

Puck if you had to fart so badly why didnt you get up and go to the toilet!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 03, 2010, 06:05:12 PM
Had a conversation on that with someone recently - it's just wrong! I wouldn't even take a piss if she was in the bath shower and I really wouldn't want her doing it either!!!

The acoustics were magnificent. It'd have smelled disaster.

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 03, 2010, 06:05:12 PM

How can you be called pintsofguinness and not fart?

If I have guinness I have to sleep on a different floor, never mind room.
MWWSI 2017