Fantasy 6 Nations 2010

Started by Hoof Hearted, January 31, 2010, 10:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

OK lads, it's that time of the year again. Lynchbhoy is the reigning champion, and reckons he is on for 2 in a row. Well as long as he finishes above Dinny he will be happy enough !

Code for league is 5481

Good luck.

http://irishtimesrugby.fantasyleague.com

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

AZOffaly

Hoof Hearted

knew i forgot something important !!

Capt Pat

The thing abotut these things is that they are so short like the world cup fantasy football competitions is that someone scores a hat trick of tries or goals or tries in one of the games and you have to have them on your team or you will fall miles behind. Luck plays a big part.

mountainboii

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 31, 2010, 12:17:08 PM
The thing abotut these things is that they are so short like the world cup fantasy football competitions is that someone scores a hat trick of tries or goals or tries in one of the games and you have to have them on your team or you will fall miles behind. Luck plays a big part.

Getting your excuses in early I see  :)

Dinny Breen

Lynchbhoy got lucky last year, that wrong will be avenged and vengence hath no fury than a balding chubby lilywhite  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

Hoof Hearted

just bumping this up, for anyone who has a life and wasnt logged on at the weekend !

gawa316

Whats the likely hood of Byrne playing at the wkd?

Got him in a minute but will maybe look to Armitage if he is suspended. Already got 4 Irish (POC, BOC, Bowe and Heaslip) so can't put Kearney in

saffron sam2

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 31, 2010, 06:57:53 PM
Lynchbhoy got lucky last year, that wrong will be avenged and vengence hath no fury than a balding chubby lilywhite  >:(

Lynchbhoy left Kildare years ago.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Hoof Hearted

reminder - 3 days to go. 6 in so far

Silky

Byrne is cleared to play at the weekend. When is the French team named? I want to see the teams before I pick mine.

ludermor

Its pretty shit that you can see everyone elses team in the league!
Whats the story with Transfers? Are you allowed to buy to the max ( 20 in total)

whiskeysteve

Entered a team for the craic. Dont like this buying transfers though! Rather you just picked a team and left it cause il never bother my arse changing it!
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Silky

I think you get 5 free transfers and pay for another 15 if you want.

Hoof Hearted

if everyone agrees, we can make a rule just to use the 5 free transfers, no buying. Post on the board forum if you think your identity will be revealed.