John Terry fiddling at a team mates girlfriend!

Started by Massey-135, January 30, 2010, 09:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on January 30, 2010, 10:12:34 PM
Calls for Terry to stand down.

Jesus Christ, he just snaked a blade.

I know, it is f**king crazy. They are taking as if he gunned down a few children
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

calls for him to stand down as england captain? that's fair enough imo.
speculation  in the some of the papers that he wont be included in the england squad for the world cup if it's going to cause rows.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 30, 2010, 11:16:50 PM

speculation  in the some of the papers that he wont be included in the england squad for the world cup if it's going to cause rows.

Not a chance of him not being in World Cup panel. they are not that stupid. Remember the time Cantona was supposed to be roding another player's wife at Leeds. (Can't think of his name now... skinny f**er.) They sold Cantona... should have got rid of the other boy. England would cut loose Bridges before Terry. Crazy not to.     

ross4life

i bet it wasn't john at all but only his lookalike  :D

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

longrunsthefox

Minder

How is it fair enough? Did he do something illegal? Did he break team rules? He boned a woman he probably shouldn't have, big deal.

Tony Baloney

Any manager should play his strongest team. These boys get up to allsorts so extra marital boning is pretty run of the mill I'm sure. Terry is too important a player so at the very most he might pass the armband across.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 30, 2010, 11:20:57 PM

Not a chance of him not being in World Cup panel. they are not that stupid. Remember the time Cantona was supposed to be roding another player's wife at Leeds. (Can't think of his name now... skinny f**er.) They sold Cantona... should have got rid of the other boy. England would cut loose Bridges before Terry. Crazy not to.     
I'm sure the other players (not to mention the english media) would love that. 

HS - marks and spencers store is hardly the same as a football team. 

Minder, it's fair enough because he's hardly going to be a good captain when he'd shag a team mates girlfriend/wife. If it was just some random woman it wouldnt it would hardly matter but it wasn't. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 30, 2010, 11:37:38 PM
Any manager should play his strongest team. These boys get up to allsorts so extra marital boning is pretty run of the mill I'm sure. Terry is too important a player so at the very most he might pass the armband across.

Possibly to prostitute veteran seeker Wayne Rooney. There is irony there somewhere.

longrunsthefox

By the time the World cup comes around it will be ancient history

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on January 30, 2010, 11:46:28 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 30, 2010, 11:37:38 PM

Possibly to prostitute veteran seeker Wayne Rooney. There is irony there somewhere.
Jesus if they want a captain that hasn't a seedy history they'll have a long wait. Frank, Rio, Ferdinand etc etc have all been in the papers for "high jinks".

There is no point being moralistic and expecting a life of celibacy and nights in playing scrabble
for young fellas making tens of thousands every week.

Minder

I read that Wayne Bridge let Terry use his house to entertain various nubile young things, a case of the chickens coming home to roost maybe.