Where's Jeffrey amd Willie?

Started by Dougal Maguire, January 28, 2010, 10:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

I know it has been mentioned on the Robinson's thread, but I think he deserves a thread of his own. Has anybody any idea where Jeffrey and Willie McCrea have got to? They are conspicuous by their absence from the Hillsborough talks, particularly as Jeffery is Gerry Kelly's counterpart in OFM/DFM.
Careful now

Orior

It was November 2003 when the DUP sang "Where's Jeffrey?" outside the UUP head offices.

Now we're all singing the same.

Meanwhile, in a hotel near Soho, a wee Daniel O'Donnell lookalike orders "Buck Naked Boys" from the in-room movies, allegedly.

Bless him.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mournerambler

When the boul Jeffo ordered 'Free Willy' he didn't realise it would be made public, that's why him & wee Willie who lost his marly to a nice boy from Soho, are in the words of Springsteen "going down down down"

Oldhacker

Following every rumour is all very well, but Dougal Maguire might like to note that Jeffrey Donaldson stood down as a junior minister in the OFMDFM more than six months ago and has no particular reason to be at the Hillsborough talks.  Gerry Kelly's counterpart is actually a little-known figure called Robin Newton. 

muppet

Can I vote that from now on we refer to Willie and Jeffrey as...........Weffrey?
MWWSI 2017

Hurler on the Bitch

I dont wanna cast aspersions by usually when the two of them are up to their ballicks in things such as this!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: muppet on January 28, 2010, 11:35:01 PM
Can I vote that from now on we refer to Willie and Jeffrey as...........Weffrey?

Or Revrentboy and Jevideo? (requires a rapster  ;))
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Oldhacker on January 28, 2010, 11:32:11 PM
Following every rumour is all very well, but Dougal Maguire might like to note that Jeffrey Donaldson stood down as a junior minister in the OFMDFM more than six months ago and has no particular reason to be at the Hillsborough talks.  Gerry Kelly's counterpart is actually a little-known figure called Robin Newton.

I stand corrected. However as a relatively senior figure within the DUP is it not strange that he wasn't around Hillsborough given it's in his constituency. Mind you there didn't seem to be any sign of Gregory Campbell either which suggests all might not be well in chez DUP
Careful now

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

At first I misread this as Wheres Jeffreys Willie, same thing Iris asked before she went to get her itch scratched.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

JUst retired

Talking of wee willies, I met the other one last Sat.am going into Craigavon hospital . He of love ulster fame.I see he has the hair dyed a lovely shade of auburn. Clairol no 22 I think. The wee barsteward said hello to me,I just ignored him as I did`nt realise who he was. If I had !! ::)

ha ha derry

Quote from: JUst retired on January 29, 2010, 07:56:42 AM
Talking of wee willies, I met the other one last Sat.am going into Craigavon hospital . He of love ulster fame.I see he has the hair dyed a lovely shade of auburn. Clairol no 22 I think. The wee barsteward said hello to me,I just ignored him as I did`nt realise who he was. If I had !! ::)

Old Yeller

whiskeysteve

You might catch Willie McCrea in Swatragh next week. By all accounts hes a big fan of the bhoys

From Derry thread:

CHARLIE AND THE BHOYS

Charlie and the Bhoys will be appearing in Michael Davitt's GAC social club on Friday 5th March.

Tickets for the night are available at £10 each with special deals available on request for group bookings.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either via this forum or
the club website - www.michaeldavittgac.com

Check out CATB website for videos, general info etc. on
http://www.charlieandthebhoys.co.uk/index35.htm

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

passedit

Terry fails to 'gag' newspaper in affair claims

By Jan Colley and Cathy Gordon

Saturday, January 30, 2010

ENGLAND captain John Terry was last night at the centre of yet another controversy as he was named as the sportsman behind a "super gagging order".

His identity was revealed after Mr Justice Tugendhat gave his reasons at London's High Court for lifting the order, which he originally granted at a private hearing last Friday.

It covered the alleged relationship between LNS – as married Terry was referred to in court – and Vanessa Perroncel, the ex-girlfriend of his England team-mate Wayne Bridge. Perroncel is a French underwear model.

Terry, who is expected to captain England at the World Cup finals this summer, is married to childhood sweetheart Toni Poole Terry and is the father of twins. He was named Dad of the Year last year in a Daddies Sauce survey.

Bridge, one of Terry's closest friends and a former team-mate at Chelsea FC, is expected to be named in England's World Cup squad by manager Fabio Capello.

The News of the World had been expected to argue that revealing the affair was in the public interest as any fallout between the players could affect team morale in the English camp and possibly influence selection for this year's World Cup.

The judge, who heard that News Group Newspapers wanted to publish a story about the footballer last Sunday, said: "I accept that the information sought to be protected is not in the public domain in the sense that there is nothing left to be protected. But the evidence is that there has been wide circulation among those involved in the sport in question, including agents and others, and not just amongst those directly engaged in the sport."

Because the information had become so widely available to so many people, it meant that an injunction was less necessary or proportionate than would otherwise be the case.

"Further, if – as I think likely – the real concern of the applicant in this case is the effect of publication upon the sponsorship business, then damages would be an adequate remedy if LNS succeeds at trial," the judge said.

Tom Crone, News of the World legal manager, said they welcomed Mr Justice Tugendhat's decision as "a long overdue breath of fresh air and common sense".

Gagging orders like the one sought by John Terry have been granted to numerous other Premier League footballers and other celebrities.

A Chelsea spokesman said: "This is a personal matter for John Terry. The club will give John and his family all the support they need."

Don't Panic