PUKE FOOTBALL

Started by cadhlancian, January 25, 2010, 03:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 27, 2010, 07:20:41 PM
While we are on the subject of puke football, I find it ironic how much Mickey Harte complains about the international rules given that he has single handedly done more to bastardize Gaelic Football than any Aussie rules connection.

Almost as much as Mick O'Dwyer in the 70s and 80s, when the strident criticism about his 'basketball' tactics from the depths of the Kingdom was deafening!

But don't take my word for it, ask Páidí Ó Sé

:D

(And you're right KM, he's some laugh all right)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Nally Stand

Mike, ya obviously never got that tube of Polly Fill/No More Gaps for filling in that Tyrone-shaped chip in your shoulder? Poor fella. Must not get much sleep at night.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

red hander

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 27, 2010, 08:53:44 PM
Mike, ya obviously never got that tube of Polly Fill/No More Gaps for filling in that Tyrone-shaped chip in your shoulder? Poor fella. Must not get much sleep at night.

I know, even with all their All Irelands (including one in hurling), they're still  traumatised about the last seven years ... psychiatric care may be the only answer for them, the poor fellas

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: red hander on January 27, 2010, 09:05:55 PM

I know, even with all their All Irelands (including one in hurling), they're still  traumatised about the last seven years ... psychiatric care may be the only answer for them, the poor fellas
I am no Kerry lover but I tell you this now, I can't wait till Kerry whip Tyrone in the championship  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Nally Stand

And i can't wait til Tyrone whip Armagh!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

BennyHarp

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 27, 2010, 09:20:58 PM
Quote from: red hander on January 27, 2010, 09:05:55 PM

I am no Kerry lover but I tell you this now, I can't wait till Kerry whip Tyrone in the championship  :D

Have Armagh really slipped so far that they are hoping some big boys whip Tyrone for them? it's quite sad really!!
That was never a square ball!!

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something