Photos from Sat Night

Started by tyroneman, February 05, 2007, 08:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Anyone got any good photos from the Tyrone v Dublin game they can post????

ziggysego

Haven't seen any, but there's a few videos on YouTube of the lights been turned on. None of the match yet, but it's only a matter of time.
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Believe it or not the light wasn't great for action photos unless you had a great camera. Have posted one on Ty v Dublin thread of streaker and also have good one of Dubs coming out only it would offend the sensitive dubs. Here are some from the bbc;

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Take Your Points on February 05, 2007, 08:38:44 PM
Did you take that one of the streaker NKAB?
You couldn't blame me if I did TYP? It was the best action of the first half - certainly from a Tyrone point of view.  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Take Your Points on February 05, 2007, 09:53:37 PM
QuoteYou couldn't blame me if I did TYP? It was the best action of the first half - certainly from a Tyrone point of view.
Not that NKAB, I was just admiring the skill and camera equipment it must have required to get a picture of that quality from the opposite stand.
To tell you the truth I thought it was a very grainy picture especially in relation to the ones above. Tell you what though I loved the reaction of the steward sitting with his hands in his pocket and smiling.  Easy money that and a ringside seat.

The Real Laoislad

Not a great pic it was takin on my phone from Row V top of Hogan
Just before lights were turned on
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mid Mon

QuoteTell you what though I loved the reaction of the steward sitting with his hands in his pocket and smiling.  Easy money that and a ringside seat.

We don't get paid for stewarding in Croke Park.

Ulster council have started paying us for ulster games instead of paying for or dinner. Probably work out cheaper for them as many stewards were bringing others in along with them for dinner.