Author Topic: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.  (Read 690786 times)

Angelo

• View Profile
Re: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.
« Reply #7965 on: April 07, 2021, 03:17:48 PM »
I certainly would have credibility. I can put forward a very grounded and measured argument and can substantiate things without feeling the need to concoct falsehoods and mispresent others.

You're just the boy who cried wolf. We all saw that on the Cancelled thread.

And you're easily humiliated when your past viewpoints show your current viewpoints to be nothing more than a very emotional and vindictive grudge being exercised.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: April 07, 2021, 03:18:34 PM »
Louther you’ve had bit of a mare here. You're complaining that “shinnerbots” are defending the claim when they don’t even know what the complaint is about. Yet was it not you that brought up the point, while not knowing what was said either, just to have a pop.

You couldn’t make it up. 😂😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: April 07, 2021, 03:19:12 PM »
I certainly would have credibility. I can put forward a very grounded and measured argument and can substantiate things without feeling the need to concoct falsehoods and mispresent others.

And you're easily humiliated when your past viewpoints show your current viewpoints to be nothing more than a very emotional and vindictive grudge being exercised.
"Emotional and vindictive"  ;D ;D ;D

I think it's fairly obvious who feels humiliated here

Story of your life really  ;D

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: April 07, 2021, 03:19:34 PM »

Apart from incorrect stories taken from Gript.  ;D ;D ;D

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: April 07, 2021, 03:26:46 PM »

"Emotional and vindictive"  ;D ;D ;D

I think it's fairly obvious who feels humiliated here

Story of your life really  ;D

See the difference between me and you is I have substantiated my posts.

I've pointed out to your contradictory viewpoints. You would describe your former self as a rabid shinnerbot and now you're a rabid shinnerbasher. That's a clear indication of someone who is vindictive, emotive, extreme and of very flaky moral values to do such an incredible 180.

I've also referenced how you're the boy who cried wolf in the Cancelled thread when you accused me of making allegations against you no other poster could see.

That's all substantive.

You must be ashamed of your former self given your current views on SF?

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: April 07, 2021, 03:27:45 PM »
You two boys are heading to the naughty step again at current rate ;D

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: April 07, 2021, 03:30:07 PM »

You're making the same baseless charge again.

You're the poster who referenced Gript and clarified what they say and don't say. It seems that all you have in your locker is spamming up the board with the same baseless allegation repeatedly across a number of threads.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: April 07, 2021, 03:31:03 PM »

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: April 07, 2021, 03:32:50 PM »

You're making the same baseless charge again.

You're the poster who referenced Gript and clarified what they say and don't say. It seems that all you have in your locker is spamming up the board with the same baseless allegation repeatedly across a number of threads.

You’ve just proved a point. Thank you.

You replied here but on covid thread have ignored, yet again, a question out to you.

As expected. Deny. Deflect. Disappear.

labane1917

• View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: April 07, 2021, 03:34:24 PM »

Angelo has a bit of a "reputation" across multiple forums. On thefreekick.com, which I also post on, he has a litany of accounts. All make great play of being Italian, and of being huge Celtic, Tyrone, Roma and Rafa Nadal supporters. All these accounts are viciously anti-semitic.

And curiously, all of these accounts proudly class the person behind them as asexual. I wonder what the odds are of there being seven anti-semitic, asexual Italians from Tyrone who support Celtic, Roma and Rafa Nadal?

He's posted about 50 messages on that forum already today and I see he's done the same here. This is par for the course with him. He's an extremely sad case.

Louther

• View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: April 07, 2021, 03:44:49 PM »

Angelo has a bit of a "reputation" across multiple forums. On thefreekick.com, which I also post on, he has a litany of accounts. All make great play of being Italian, and of being huge Celtic, Tyrone, Roma and Rafa Nadal supporters. All these accounts are viciously anti-semitic.

And curiously, all of these accounts proudly class the person behind them as asexual. I wonder what the odds are of there being seven anti-semitic, asexual Italians from Tyrone who support Celtic, Roma and Rafa Nadal?

He's posted about 50 messages on that forum already today and I see he's done the same here. This is par for the course with him. He's an extremely sad case.

Very interesting.

labane1917

• View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: April 07, 2021, 04:22:45 PM »

Very interesting.
Let's start with the anti-semitism. Angelo's current main account on The Free Kick is "Fulvio From Aughnacloy". His other accounts were Cicero Dandi, Nembo Kid, Il Bomber Destro, Rudi and Mr. Totti. I may even have forgotten one or two there. All anti-semitic, asexual Italians from Tyrone who support Celtic, Roma and Rafa Nadal.

There are some beauties there if you look. Such as these...

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: April 07, 2021, 04:49:31 PM »
Here we go.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: April 07, 2021, 05:00:35 PM »
There is a large Italian community in Tyrone, could be anyone.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
Division 2 Champions and Connacht Champions (Minor)