Author Topic: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.  (Read 472989 times)

Sheugh Water

• View Profile
Re: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.
« Reply #5400 on: January 09, 2019, 04:47:40 PM »
I was reading a few tweets about belfast city council meeting last night and the motion to cut bonfire funding. A carve up between sf and dup is what long called it. Hard not to disagree.

Exactly harold. It is difficult. There are some ones moving up from the south i see with about 6 candidates. I can't recall name. Aside from them no one.

Belfast City Council funding is an exercise in SF & DUP allocating money to their own wee pet groups that are staffed by party activists, family members etc. Has been like that for years.

And today the Irish News reports that £500k of “bonfire diversion” Council funds has been awarded to Feile, before the application process has even started, and a director of Feile is the brother of a SF councillor.

And then the walk out along with the DUP few days ago in Belfast when the SIF project was challenged at council meeting. And then there is Maria Cahill of course. And then............. far too many issues

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: January 09, 2019, 05:11:59 PM »
Jaysus the stoops are taking the FF takeover very bad.
The stoops are dying , if FF give some leadership and structure then they will start to get some support from the disillusioned  nationalist masses .
Here’s hoping 🤞

The only thing FF will teach them is corruption and how to f**k up a country. If you are looking to those w**kers for help god help you. How anyone in this country could vote for them after what they did is beyond me.
I take it you don't live in the north
we have no government
everything is a carve up between dup/sinn fein,
apart from sound bites regarding irish language etc
what are they actively doing re brexit,regarding job losses, education, health etc
ff might just bring sinn fein a dose of reality that they and the dup must start acting like grown ups and start justifying their salaries

I was born and bred 5 mies south of the border. I am aware of how the North operates and I am also aware of how the south works. FF are a cancer and if you think getting cancer is the cure for your ills you are sadly mistaken.

Who do we need then FG?
If Fianna Fail are a Cancer, Sinn Fein are the black plaque.

charlieTully

• View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: January 09, 2019, 06:47:46 PM »
The stoops are dying , if FF give some leadership and structure then they will start to get some support from the disillusioned  nationalist masses .
Here’s hoping 🤞

The only thing FF will teach them is corruption and how to f**k up a country. If you are looking to those w**kers for help god help you. How anyone in this country could vote for them after what they did is beyond me.
we have no government
what are they actively doing re brexit,regarding job losses, education, health etc
ff might just bring sinn fein a dose of reality that they and the dup must start acting like grown ups and start justifying their salaries

I was born and bred 5 mies south of the border. I am aware of how the North operates and I am also aware of how the south works. FF are a cancer and if you think getting cancer is the cure for your ills you are sadly mistaken.

Who do we need then FG?

Did your da get knee capped or something?

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: January 09, 2019, 08:26:32 PM »
Here’s hoping 🤞

we have no government

Who do we need then FG?

Did your da get knee capped or something?

Worse

Kidder81

• View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: January 09, 2019, 08:33:04 PM »
I see in the latest Sinn Fein/DUP carve up the Belfast City councillors voted down channelling the £500k to an anti-poverty initiative so it could be given to Feile, so we can safely assume Jackie McDonald and his cohort of “community workers” will be getting a similar rate payer funded windfall soon, with Sinn Féin’s full backing.

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: January 10, 2019, 07:33:57 AM »
I see in the latest Sinn Fein/DUP carve up the Belfast City councillors voted down channelling the £500k to an anti-poverty initiative so it could be given to Feile, so we can safely assume Jackie McDonald and his cohort of “community workers” will be getting a similar rate payer funded windfall soon, with Sinn Féin’s full backing.

They don't even try to hide it any more.

Maybe with global warming we can grow bananas.

Kidder81

• View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: January 10, 2019, 09:48:00 AM »

They know they can do it unchallenged and will all be voted back in and can continue to do it, maybe raise a few strategic green/orange sham fights towards election time

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: January 10, 2019, 10:01:09 AM »
Purely coincidentally  :-\ an identical sum of money has been made available for bonfire initiatives.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46787542

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: January 10, 2019, 11:59:02 AM »
Also all of them walked out en masse when that SiF stuff was talked about :(

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: January 10, 2019, 12:42:19 PM »

Not fit to govern. In the up coming Council elections please reject these charlatans

Sheugh Water

• View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: January 10, 2019, 01:25:17 PM »

Absolute jokers.

I don't want to be too melodramatic with this but the robotic nature of their followers on social media is very unnerving at times. Reminds me of infamous regimes we have seen down through history.
It is a worrying trend and if you dare disagree with them they attack you with a pack mentality which is quite viscous.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: January 10, 2019, 01:29:58 PM »

They know they can do it unchallenged and will all be voted back in and can continue to do it, maybe raise a few strategic green/orange sham fights towards election time

Yup. That about sums it all up.

Hardy

• View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: January 10, 2019, 02:22:43 PM »

Absolute jokers.

I don't want to be too melodramatic with this but the robotic nature of their followers on social media is very unnerving at times. Reminds me of infamous regimes we have seen down through history.
It is a worrying trend and if you dare disagree with them they attack you with a pack mentality which is quite viscous.
Indeed - thick.

Sheugh Water

• View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: January 10, 2019, 02:36:19 PM »

Absolute jokers.

Indeed - thick.

Lol. Ok ok. Stop stirring the pot.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: January 10, 2019, 03:04:42 PM »

Absolute jokers.

Indeed - thick.

Very true. I disagreed with Patrice Hardy and she unleashed these twitter bots on me. Very unnerving indeed. Quite ironic given what she was complaining about during the week.