Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2010

Started by drici, January 14, 2010, 11:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

It won't be freezing on Sunday, whatever sort of nick the pitch is in!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

angermanagement

Not sure what the weathers like in Clones but

With Belfast missing the worst of the snow and the little amount it had compared to most areas clearing pretty quickly would it not be an idea for the Ulster Council to have Casement on stand by to fulfill the fixture. I'm sure both clubs will he happy to get it played this weekend regardless of location.

Milltown Row2

common sense and Ulster council don't fit! To be fair they have done better lately
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

QuoteWith Belfast missing the worst of the snow and the little amount it had compared to most areas clearing pretty quickly would it not be an idea for the Ulster Council to have Casement on stand by to fulfill the fixture. I'm sure both clubs will he happy to get it played this weekend regardless of location.

Why Casement? The Donegal people would rightly argue for Enniskillen or Omagh, if a back up is needed.

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: armaghniac on December 09, 2010, 01:13:01 PM
QuoteWith Belfast missing the worst of the snow and the little amount it had compared to most areas clearing pretty quickly would it not be an idea for the Ulster Council to have Casement on stand by to fulfill the fixture. I'm sure both clubs will he happy to get it played this weekend regardless of location.

Why Casement? The Donegal people would rightly argue for Enniskillen or Omagh, if a back up is needed.

Enniskillen and Omagh have seen as much snow as Clones! I've been to Belfast this week and it seems that this game could and probably should have been played in Casement on either of the last two weekends for the sake of the players! The biggest concern for the Ulster council seems to be a fear of not enough people going to the games because of the weather and therefore a lack of £10 notes at the turnstiles!

ExiledGael

Don't think there's any chance of the game being played in Fermanagh/Monaghan over the weekend and probably not Tyrone either having been through them every day this week. Belfast certainly avoided the worst of it and it's their only hope this Sunday.

Milltown Row2

I seriously doubt it will be £10 notes! more like €20 notes they will be losing out on! Robbing b,stards. Ballygawley roundabout around 6.30pm ;-)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

from met.ie
Saturday night will be cold and frosty again with lowest temperatures of -2 or -3 degrees generally and freezing fog will be widespread. It will be cold and frosty on Sunday morning too, but eventually temperatures will reach 4 or 5 degrees during the afternoon. And when the fog clears on Sunday, the weather will be bright and sunny for the few short hours of the day.

crossdoesitbest

After pitch inspection this morning the Ulster finals are 80% certain of going ahead in Clones on Sunday! Another inspection tomorrow morning at 10.

Celt_Man

Just heard...
"Following issues with frozen water systems at St Tiernachs Park Clones, both the Senior and Junior Finals have been moved to Kingspan Breffni Park at the times of 12.15pm and 2.00pm on Sunday"
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

KIDDO 4

Club Finals Get Go Ahead

Following issues with frozen water systems at St Tiernachs Park, Clones, both the Senior and Junior Finals have been moved to Kingspan Breffni Park at the times of 12.15pm and 2.00pm on Sunday. The Intermediate Final will proceed tomorrow as scheduled below:

Saturday 11th December @ Kingspan Breffni Park

AIB Ulster Club Intermediate Football Championship Final:
Lisnaskea (Fear Manach) v Doohamlet (Muineachán)
Throw-In: 2.00pm

Sunday 12th December @ at Kingspan Breffni Park

AIB Ulster Club Senior Football Championship Final:
Crossmaglen (Ard Mhacha) v Naomh Conaill (Dún na nGall)
Throw-In: 2.00pm

AIB Ulster Club Junior Football Championship Final:
Corduff (Muineachán) v Swanlinbar (An Cabhán)
Throw-In: 12.15pm

armaghniac

QuoteWhat are frozen water systems?

The Mr Slushy machine in the premium refreshment area.

Milltown Row2

Cross minus 2 in some price, Cross to beat the Donegal lads by 6. Fill your boots lads

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2010, 11:48:25 PM
Cross minus 2 in some price, Cross to beat the Donegal lads by 6. Fill your boots lads

I don't know Milltown, not after what I heard what happened tonight at training, ball definitely falling in favour of Tir Connail men.

Dougal

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2010, 11:48:25 PM

id love to see glenties win for some reason,but i reckon ill lump on cross -3.saw glenties against kingscourt in the first round and they werent that great,cant see them winning at all.

BC1- stop putting doubts in my head  >:(
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!