Begley to Parnells?

Started by Declan, January 13, 2010, 03:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricky-bobby

to jimmy14
#1 back in the day when real hardy lads played every team had a run in,these days its not so much.just out of curiosity what club are you with?
#2 there was a charge for the summer camps,we also had the cul camps halfway through and that was the only gear given free of charge,as its in the camp price,as is the same for every cul camp in every club!as for club gear,that was to be paid for.
#3 5/6 transfers???think you'll find 2,yes 2 transfers went through,2 collins brothers from donabate.
#4 doesn't matter who owns the premises,its parnells own idea to do that and its a great one,not only footballers live there,students do too.
#5 steady stream of revenue from apartments/houses???The main part of the deal with the marist fathers who own the land in chanel was that they could have the houses and apartments,and parnells could do what they like with the clubhouse and pitches.so no revenue will come to the club from housing development.Also were getting a pharmacy and health centre,which will be a benefit for the community.

Looking back at your points there jimmy,all of them were well of the mark,get some facts together first before you post.
Finally we aren't arrogant,were doing no different than what other clubs have done,big future on and off it.
were just looking forward to it all.

ludermor

Welcome to the board lads, i hope ye hang around until the summer, there are a few dublin lads here who are always looking for back up , ye will find them soon enough. Though i have to say i like yer opening salvos, keep it up!
( to give ye a head start people here generally bow to their elders so for dublini folk that means rowing in behind the 2 most respected dublin posters, Dublinfella and Tankie)

ricky-bobby

Quote from: ludermor on January 16, 2010, 02:06:54 PM
Welcome to the board lads, i hope ye hang around until the summer, there are a few dublin lads here who are always looking for back up , ye will find them soon enough. Though i have to say i like yer opening salvos, keep it up!
( to give ye a head start people here generally bow to their elders so for dublini folk that means rowing in behind the 2 most respected dublin posters, Dublinfella and Tankie)
thanks for the welcome,only found this site this week and i have to say its top notch.lookin forward to a bit of national league and all ireland talk and banter. ;D

INDIANA

Quote from: ricky-bobby on January 16, 2010, 01:47:11 PM
to jimmy14
#1 back in the day when real hardy lads played every team had a run in,these days its not so much.just out of curiosity what club are you with?
#2 there was a charge for the summer camps,we also had the cul camps halfway through and that was the only gear given free of charge,as its in the camp price,as is the same for every cul camp in every club!as for club gear,that was to be paid for.
#3 5/6 transfers???think you'll find 2,yes 2 transfers went through,2 collins brothers from donabate.
#4 doesn't matter who owns the premises,its parnells own idea to do that and its a great one,not only footballers live there,students do too.
#5 steady stream of revenue from apartments/houses???The main part of the deal with the marist fathers who own the land in chanel was that they could have the houses and apartments,and parnells could do what they like with the clubhouse and pitches.so no revenue will come to the club from housing development.Also were getting a pharmacy and health centre,which will be a benefit for the community.

Looking back at your points there jimmy,all of them were well of the mark,get some facts together first before you post.
Finally we aren't arrogant,were doing no different than what other clubs have done,big future on and off it.

Ricky you are talking balderdash and you know it. Anyone who wants the full SP on this just pm me. Because reading Rickys posts is like reading extracts from The Lord of the Rings.

Jimmy14

to jimmy14
#2 there was a charge for the summer camps,we also had the cul camps halfway through and that was the only gear given free of charge,as its in the camp price,as is the same for every cul camp in every club!as for club gear,that was to be paid for.What was the cost then?
#3 5/6 transfers???think you'll find 2,yes 2 transfers went through,2 collins brothers from donabate. 3 refused, plus Dublin minor wing back from last year propositioned.
#4 doesn't matter who owns the premises,its parnells own idea to do that and its a great one,not only footballers live there,students do too. Yeah by the way Colin Begley also going back to college! Free accomodation - no?
So hang on Parnells get 24 m cost of new venture = 30m + 11 fulltime coaches + existing apartments + extras, do the maths!

Coincidental you found this site this week with all the negative publicity surrounding Parnells - PARANOID??????????

heffo

Quote from: INDIANA on January 16, 2010, 02:55:09 PM
to jimmy14

Ricky you are talking balderdash and you know it. Anyone who wants the full SP on this just pm me. Because reading Rickys posts is like reading extracts from The Lord of the Rings.

+1

ricky-bobby

on which points indiana??i just explained my view on jimmy14's points,thats all.i'm in the know,everything i've said is common knowledge to a lot of people,none of my explanations were made up.jimmy made comments that werent fact,i just corrected him.
in reply to jimmy,i'm a regular poster on other sites,only found this website on tuesday due to a topic on boards.ie about different forums out there so i decided to sign up.just so happens a few lads are on giving it loads about my club. >:(

The Aristocrat

to jimmy14

[/b]

Rubbish, everyone in Dublin knows whats going on in Coolock and you seem to be the only who doesnt.

Parnells have approached numerous players around Dublin last year, most transfers were rejected, so the lads sat out the year and trained with Parnells untill they were free to join whoever they wanted as per the (at this stage ) old rules. However you look at it, its still poaching. At least 6 players you got last year. At least.

ricky-bobby

yeah 2 lads from whitehalll,best mates with a few of the parnells lads.one lad was told to leave the team after a argument with the manager.i'm not here making up things,i've explained many of the points thrown up here,so whats the problem?

INDIANA

Quote from: ricky-bobby on January 17, 2010, 01:31:06 PM
yeah 2 lads from whitehalll,best mates with a few of the parnells lads.one lad was told to leave the team after a argument with the manager.i'm not here making up things,i've explained many of the points thrown up here,so whats the problem?

You know exactly what the problem is so you needn't start playing the innocent around here. Nobody has any respect for you or you club in Dublin.

ricky-bobby

hold on indiana you know nothing about me,your losin your head here.i've done no wrong,ya clown :D

LilySavage

Quote from: ricky-bobby on January 15, 2010, 05:19:44 PM
he plays for trinity college and lives nearby.players dont get poached,he could have said no.parnells sponsor jersey and let trinity college use their facilities in artane.

He only moved to Dublin cos Parnells paid his fees and his accomodation. That is poaching u plank.

Dakota

Quote from: LilySavage on January 19, 2010, 04:39:39 PM
Quote from: ricky-bobby on January 15, 2010, 05:19:44 PM
he plays for trinity college and lives nearby.players dont get poached,he could have said no.parnells sponsor jersey and let trinity college use their facilities in artane.

He only moved to Dublin cos Parnells paid his fees and his accomodation. That is poaching u plank.

Either way the player would have been a fool to turn it down

Jimmy14

Quote from: ricky-bobby on January 17, 2010, 01:31:06 PM
Good man Ricky, haven't heard from you in a while, just to let you know MJ Tierney from LAOIS (of course) has now transferred also.
Quoted in the Herald as saying he approached Parnells and not them poached him.
Amazing, heard also one of the Whitehall guys who's transfer is still blocked also is now employed by Parnells.
I love your innocence.
Hope you find this site again!!

put-it-up

Lads, I know for a fact Parnells are throwing money around. You think Begley and MJ Tierney are gone there for the crack?

I think they can hook you up with a job in Topaz aswell handy enough too ;D