All Ireland Club Championships - Final Stages

Started by drici, January 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Declan O'Sullivan is a ball carrier too - not a long range point scorer.

"Who would die rather than" - read dirty bollocks...

Paidi lost a lot of respect after his attack on Kerry fans the other year - I think he lost the plot  along time ago.

Also Aodhan Gallagher is a very good footballer but he isn't great at kicking the ball!! Terry O'Neill, Rory Gallagher, Kevin McGourty etc etc can kick a ball rightly and Sean Kelly is a great exponent of the kick pass.

Milltown Row2

Paidi lost all respect when he Punch a Cork man (was it Denis Walsh) clean in the mouth in a championship match and got away with it!!! maybe thats the type of football he was referring to.

ya have to laugh at the way former players look back on the 'quality' football of the eighties.......

Paidi sit up some night and watch Gaa Gold on TG4, you'll be slightly embarrassed
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Disgraceful article from Paidi, as well as embarrassingly inaccurate. Serious begrudgery there, just because an Ulster side humiliated the Munster champions. Same thing happened in 2003.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Bensars

Reading between the lines, Paidi has openly declared on several occassions of his willingness to manage Mayo, or be a success with Mayo. Here he further blows smoke up the asses of the westerners.

heffo

Paidi lost the plot a long time ago and any skills he may once have possessed as an analyst are long gone - his weekly column is now a hilarity of inaccuracies

INDIANA

Quote from: heffo on March 23, 2010, 09:44:27 PM
Paidi lost the plot a long time ago and any skills he may once have possessed as an analyst are long gone - his weekly column is now a hilarity of inaccuracies

Likely to be composed after a night on the sauce would be my guess. I attended the club final. Wasn't a good game. But I thought Galls kicked plenty of ball when they had to. Paidi's 70's team invented the handpass so its hypocritical of him to slate others over it. Younger posters here mightn't realise that Kerry's version of football in 1975 was labelled bastardised football because of all the handpassing.
Jokeshop of an analyst.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2010, 09:25:33 PM
Paidi lost all respect when he Punch a Cork man (was it Denis Walsh) clean in the mouth in a championship match and got away with it!!! maybe thats the type of football he was referring to.

ya have to laugh at the way former players look back on the 'quality' football of the eighties.......

Paidi sit up some night and watch Gaa Gold on TG4, you'll be slightly embarrassed

T'was Dinny Allen....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re6E_MDrrno

Some thump!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mountainboii

Brolly has a good go at Paudi in the GL today. The more I read of this shite, the more I'm convinced that the c***ts are all in on it together. Taking turns writing ridiculous crap so that the other lads can have an easy time deconstructing it in their next piece.

Milltown Row2

Will Kilmacud win through tomorrow? they apparently have a few injuries, Rhode have played some decent football this year and are always there about's at this stage just haven't won the thing.

I'm going for a shock, here, Rhode by a point
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

fitzroyalty

I fancy Rhode as well but only just. It's scary the amount of talent Crokes still have despite the injuries.

Qwerty28

Rhode seemingly 5/2 with the bookies, have to be worth a few quid at that price....been there or there abouts last few years, quality forwards and with Kilmacud having a few players missing think they have a great chance

crossfire

Semi Final pairings

Nemo Rangers v St Brigids

Kilmacud Crokes v Crossmaglen Rangers

Any predictions ?

drici

27-02-11 (Sunday)
All Ireland Senior Football Championship
Semi Final
Kilmacud Crokes(Dublin) v Crossmaglen Rangers(Armagh)
4-15pm    Páirc Tailteann
(Extra Time if required)

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Brigids v Nemo are the previous day in Limerick if I heard correctly on RTE radio.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B