All Ireland Club Championships - Final Stages

Started by drici, January 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Hardy

Sorry Kilmurray - I forgot to back St Galls today.

imtommygunn

Kimlmuurry did great to get there and it can be said St Galls got it easy but they scraped past Cavan Gaels, if Ronan Clarke had netted in the last minute they were out and they got it down to the wire against Corofin. Those were the hard games that won it for them.

who said they depend on McGourty up front HS? sure they have several other county players up there. he may score a lot but a fair percent are frees that other boys win too

I never realised Kevin Niblock could actually run either which helped a lot today...

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on March 17, 2010, 05:11:27 PM
Quote from: hardstation on March 17, 2010, 03:45:30 PM
St. Gall's by 5.

Call it.

« Last Edit: Today at 05:10:31 PM by hardstation »
I win.

Well done to St. Gall's. It was far too easy for them. Good stuff.
An Aisling award would top off a great year for them.

Null and void for editting your post
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Club Rossa

Congratulations St Galls,a brilliant achievement.

tyrone86

red hander

ONeill

Brilliant achievement by St Gall's. One of the best club sides in Ireland in the last decade. No Tyrone club side has come anywhere near their achievement.

Milltown getting pumped.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Quote from: ONeill on March 17, 2010, 06:06:31 PM
Brilliant achievement by St Gall's. One of the best club sides in Ireland in the last decade. No Tyrone club side has come anywhere near their achievement.

Milltown getting pumped.

well done st galls. good to see andy merrigan coming north again.

I know bar errigal no other tyrone club has got out of ulster but i'd say every senior club and the top intermediate clubs in tyrone would have beaten kilmurray today.

clarshack

Quote from: hardstation on March 17, 2010, 06:41:01 PM
Talking through yer hole.

really? kilmurray are a very poor side. st galls should have beaten them by 10-15 points.

dundrumite

Quote from: clarshack on March 17, 2010, 06:44:03 PM
Quote from: hardstation on March 17, 2010, 06:41:01 PM
Talking through yer hole.

really? kilmurray are a very poor side. st galls should have beaten them by 10-15 points.

Don't think too many senior clubs in Tyrone would turn Portloaise over, never mind the top intermediate ones. They may have being poor the day but were up against formidable opposition. To label them as a "very poor side" is way off the mark.

tbrick18

orangeman

Brilliant campaign by Galls who won handier than the scoreline suggests.

Different class.

A Quinn Martin Production

Congratulations to all involved with St Gall's.  Great achievement.  Won with plenty to spare.  Could have won by 10-12 points.  Not because K-I were poor but because St Gall's were so good.  Veronica had a great game.  My MOTM.
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties