All Ireland Club Championships - Final Stages

Started by drici, January 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Sean Kelly is a class act. Will be some addition to Antrim this year
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ardmhachaabu

Regardless of the ref, well done St Galls, hope yis go on to win it now  ;D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: thejuice on February 27, 2010, 09:22:31 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 27, 2010, 09:16:26 PM
Keep thinking I'm watching Donegal v Cavan!

thats awful harsh, they're not that bad.

For a Meath man that's rich!  ;)

Looks like another trip to the capital on Padraigs day, I only hope it's not as cold as the last time, they didn't even have hot drinks in Croke that day!
Tbc....

orangeman

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 27, 2010, 09:24:34 PM
Still not sure how that Sice yellow card will affect things. The ironic thing was it was the only assistance all night they got from Reilly. Best team definitely won though. Can't imagine Kilmurry will get within an asses roar of them.

Galls will be massive faourites but Portlaisoe can vouch for Kilmurry's talent.

Galls 4/9 -  Killmurry 9/4

Minder

Stuck a few quid on them at the start of extra time, I knew they would run them into the ground.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Archie Mitchell

Well done St Galls.

CJ had some game, scoring 1-09. If Antrim get him back as well as his brother and Kelly they could improve on their run from last year.

Club Rossa

Congratulations St Galls.What a shocking performance from the ref though.

winsamsoon

Best team won without a shadow of a doubt and some stinking calls by the ref in the normal time. A nice wee profit returned aswell 20 on cj first goal @15/2 and then lumped on st Gall's at 1/2 in extra time 1 point up :D :D :D :D :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Oraisteach

Great job, Galls.  Course my internet connection failed at the most vital moment.

Minder

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 27, 2010, 09:39:19 PM
Best team won without a shadow of a doubt and some stinking calls by the ref in the normal time. A nice wee profit returned aswell 20 on cj first goal @15/2 and then lumped on st Gall's at 1/2 in extra time 1 point up :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lumped on at the same spot sam. Have them done since winning Ulster too at 7/2.

DirtyDozen12

Good to see Galls winning, Cj hit the scores when needed but Sean Kelly at wing back was outstanding.  I think it turned out to be a tighter game than it should have been.  St Galls conceded a shocking goal & as already stated here by a number of people, some shocking refereeing decisions, mostly against St Galls, although in saying that St galls would be the yappy type which does have an effect on the ref and the decisions he makes.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

winsamsoon

Good work alround lads

CJ man of the match probably just shaded it over Kelly who ran himself into the ground
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

saffron sam2

Delighted  for St Gall's, although the referee spoilt what was an entertaining game and a deserved victory.

Cormac Reilly should not be let near a game ever again.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

bennydorano

Didn't think there was extra time and turned over, knobhead :-\  Galls were clearley the better team, worst squareball decision ever for Corofin's goal, joke.

Well done Galls.

Minder

I knew when he started booking players for their firat tackle we were in for a night of it.