Punishment time for hamster heater

Started by longrunsthefox, January 09, 2010, 06:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

This is a bad one but opportunity for Pints-Ardmhacaabu-Stew and others to let off some steam... you know,'lock him up for life-wrap him in barbed wire' etc...

A teenager has admitted cooking a hamster in a microwave.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, pleaded guilty to one count of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal at a hearing at Kettering Magistrates Court today, the RSPCA confirmed.
A spokeswoman said the teenager, from Corby, Northamptonshire, will be sentenced at Kettering Magistrates Court on February 5.

Me first... He should have a hot poker rammed up his hole by the cold side and we watch as he burns the hands of himself trying to pull it out...

pintsofguinness

I'm surprised you don't think he's a hero.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Why would I think he's a hero doing something as cruel as that?

Galwaybhoy

A pure bollox, deserves a good belting for that.  Some people are beyond cruel.  I suppose though he will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Minder

I am quite sure he could be rehabilitated and then perhaps teach others not to put hamsters in microwaves..........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dakota

Thats a class story,there are a few cats around my area that i could do that too

muppet

He should be sentenced to a year in a cell with Iris Robinson.
MWWSI 2017

down6061689194

Really, who gives a shite.

Iran are developing Nukes, NI politics is in reverse gear, terror is rife in the world, including a bomb in our country, but dont worry about that, christ sake, theres a Hamster in a microwave.

stew

Quote from: down6061689194 on January 09, 2010, 07:17:42 PM

Iran are developing Nukes, NI politics is in reverse gear, terror is rife in the world, including a bomb in our country, but dont worry about that, christ sake, theres a Hamster in a microwave.

Yep, we should forget everything else that is going on in the world except for the above. ::)

I would say six months would be a fitting punishment.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Quote from: down6061689194 on January 09, 2010, 07:17:42 PM

From small things, big things fester.

Anyone no-one is equating the hamster to Iran, NI, world terror, etc..
Testing Accessibility