Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: ziggysego on January 16, 2010, 11:41:42 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on January 16, 2010, 11:39:58 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 16, 2010, 11:30:13 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on January 16, 2010, 08:49:32 PM
I've heard from a pretty reliable source that Downing street may have intervened on Wee J's behalf!  The story will still hit the shelves in the morning, just a watered down version
We're in for a few more treats in the next few weeks.........

Why would Downing Street want to look after JD and not Iris?

Downing street have had the skinny on wee J since the summer.

Skinny? Sorry, not up on the Derry lingo.

Excuse me....I'll try and stick to a more 'rural' vernacular when engaging with our less educated neighbours    ;)

Shamrock Shore

Sunday Tribune dine site leads with a Sinn Fein/Gerry Adams story which I won't get into cos it involves more allegations of sexual abuse. Not against him, but against other 'republicans'!

No mention as far as I can see on any DUP antics!

kinsella

It must have been a wind-up.
You would have thought something concrete would have come out by now!

Maguire01

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 16, 2010, 11:48:38 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/ireland/article6991140.ece
His supporters are taking steps to smoke them out and he may not be very forgiving if they show their hands. He says his people had "been testing some sources to see who was leaking" by circulating false rumours, such as the story that Iris was in the French ski resort of Chamonix, to see if they turn up in press coverage.

Thought that bit was mad - if it was fabricated by the DUP, some of their own must have swallowed it and spilled. And they probably know who.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: hardstation on January 17, 2010, 12:00:04 AM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 16, 2010, 11:59:23 PM
Sunday Tribune dine site leads with a Sinn Fein/Gerry Adams story which I won't get into cos it involves more allegations of sexual abuse. Not against him, but against other 'republicans'!

No mention as far as I can see on any DUP antics!
Long runs the fox.

What do you want now?  :-\

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 17, 2010, 12:06:06 AM
Quote from: Take Your Points on January 16, 2010, 11:48:38 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/ireland/article6991140.ece
His supporters are taking steps to smoke them out and he may not be very forgiving if they show their hands. He says his people had "been testing some sources to see who was leaking" by circulating false rumours, such as the story that Iris was in the French ski resort of Chamonix, to see if they turn up in press coverage.

Thought that bit was mad - if it was fabricated by the DUP, some of their own must have swallowed it and spilled. And they probably know who.

Yeah, but no way is that stuff on willie and jeffers a ruse. Has to be true  :'(  Please be true...

longrunsthefox

Bermp, bermp  ??? 

Sunday Life has 12 pages on Iris and photo of her 'other lover'.... now we're sucking diesel 

The Worker

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 17, 2010, 12:12:48 AM
Bermp, bermp  ??? 

Sunday Life has 12 pages on Iris and photo of her 'other lover'.... now we're sucking diesel

which 1?

Minder

Can see nothing on Sunday Times website, I thought they were running a story on Donaldson but Downing Street intervened allegedly.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bensars

125 Guests, 45 Users (12 Hidden)         

A lot of curious people

Ulick

Quote from: hardstation on January 17, 2010, 12:22:50 AM
Yip. Has been like that all week. Ulick might have something to do with it.

How so?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Bensars on January 17, 2010, 12:19:06 AM
125 Guests, 45 Users (12 Hidden)         

A lot of curious people

Jeffrey, Peter, Willie... how are youse doing lads? Looks like youse are ok for tomorrow at laest... well apart from you Peter... you're f**ed because Iris was  :P.  I'd say youse are all sh*tting yerselves. Anyway, could youse ask that bollox McCausland to give some money to the GAA in Tyrone. Ta 

Ulick

Quote from: hardstation on January 17, 2010, 12:29:10 AM
You haven't ever mentioned this board on slugger?

What makes you think that has anything to do with who's viewing the Board and not the five pages of requests for Seanys PM, which incidentally I had sent to me on Facebook on Tuesday or Wednesday?