Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 16, 2010, 05:51:35 PM
I know it's not really PC but Jeffery and Willie being, you know,  is anyone really surprised?

...their wives and children  :o

kinsella

Newbie here!
A great site, which I'll recommend to others.

I've just been browsing the discussion threads and read through this one on poor aul' Iris.

What do you think of this;
Kirk finally twigs................."For God and Ulster's sake, Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink of the Devils Buttermilk. You... put on music by the East Belfast Protestant Boys Flute Band. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours. Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me!"  ;D

Anyway, can someone please send me a PM on this latest DUP scandal.
Thanks in advance.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: kinsella on January 16, 2010, 05:56:50 PM
Newbie here!

I've just been browsing the discussion threads and read through this one on poor aul' Iris.

Kirk finally twigs................."For God and Ulster's sake, Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink of the Devils Buttermilk. You... put on music by the East Belfast Protestant Boys Flute Band. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours. Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me!"  ;D

Thanks in advance.

Was it not explained that you have 200 posts registered before you get a PM....  8)

trileacman

Newbie here!

Thanks in advance.
Journo.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

mrx

hi, i'm new. been reading all this stuff, sounds very interesting.

can i have this PM please.  :)

muppet

Newbie here!

Thanks in advance.

Sorry but Newbies have to go through the initiation.
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Newbie here!

Thanks in advance.
hmmmmm I thought this might  happen.

Though I suppose no one would pretend to be from Keady.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: mrx on January 16, 2010, 06:00:14 PM
hi, i'm new. been reading all this stuff, sounds very interesting.

can i have this PM please.  :)

No... f*** off and go to your usual sources  :-*

Lady GAA GAA

downredblack

Could someone send us on the PM please ?

Ulick

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 16, 2010, 05:39:56 PM
News of the World will not be popular in Jeffery Donaldson's house tomorrow.

It's running the 'movies' story.

The old DUP favourite:

Oranges are not the only fruit

gerry

I will take a mad stab in the dark here, but i guess all the newbies here might not be gaa followers.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

kinsella

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 16, 2010, 06:00:52 PM
Newbie here!

Thanks in advance.
hmmmmm I thought this might  happen.

Though I suppose no one would pretend to be from Keady.

;D  ;D  ;D

------------------

PM anyone?

ewenuts

I think have the jist of this PM worked out and, if so, I cant wait until the festering under belly of our noble upright "bible belt" gets a wake up call. Humpty DUmPty springs to mind - "All the queens horses and all the queens men couldn't put Humpty together again" BTW I would not mind a gleek at this PM is someone could oblige - Many Thanks!!

Gaffer

This is like people craving for an All Ireland Final ticket who never go near a gaelic match usually.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"