"Lagan Footpath"

EC Unique

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gerry

irene and fat boy aheads now on radio ulster
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

orangeman

I tell you something - if Arlene Foster ever gets to be forst minister, we're finished.

Jesus but she came across as a very, very bitter pill.

God help us if she gets promoted.

Cheeky bitch.

High Wide and Handsome

Anyone listen to cool fm today? They are interviewing the general public on the whole situation. Some people are going on and being very generous towards the robinsons, then a belfast fella comes on and starts sayin he think its class and fair play to the kirk fella. Very funny
"Swing er over!"

gerry

the wise money would be on her though up to next election anyway, after that it anyones guess who will get it
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ziggysego

Peter is giving a statement in Stormont at 3.30pm over the Iris Robinson / Lock Keeper's Inn scandal. With the growing number of voices within the DUP lending him his support today, it doesn't look like he will be stepping down.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 11, 2010, 01:01:41 PM
Peter is giving a statement in Stormont at 3.30pm over the Iris Robinson / Lock Keeper's Inn scandal. With the growing number of voices within the DUP lending him his support today, it doesn't look like he will be stepping down.
You would then have to assume Spotlight have nothing substantial on him.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2010, 01:04:20 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 11, 2010, 01:01:41 PM
You would then have to assume Spotlight have nothing substantial on him.

I'd say he's a slippery snake that got Iris to take the fall.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Dobbs has just made a statement. Peter Robinson has the full backing of the DUPs.
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Anyone else heard that Kirk is a wooley woofter?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: ziggysego on January 11, 2010, 01:15:13 PM
Dobbs has just made a statement. Peter Robinson has the full backing of the DUPs.

Eamon Mallie says there's a sting in the tail and twist in Dobb's statement. We'll know in 6 weeks...
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on January 11, 2010, 01:23:35 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 11, 2010, 01:15:13 PM

Eamon Mallie says there's a sting in the tail and twist in Dobb's statement. We'll know in 6 weeks...

?