Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

where is seany? I hope he hasn't been banned!???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

I wonder why Sinn Fein declined an interview with BBC news today.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

leenie

Quote from: stew on January 08, 2010, 04:50:48 PM
Quote from: leenie on January 08, 2010, 04:28:01 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on January 08, 2010, 04:17:33 PM
All the Spotlight programme did was put the Boot into a women that was already down and out, give Peter a harmless skelp , not a damaging blow, next week it will be business as usual. The real losers will be SF who will be unable to deliver a policing and justice bill to their electorate who will judge them on their failure

the majority of the country is "down and out" at the minute through no fault of their owns, whatever comes from this, she has no one to blame about herself... imo this is only the tip of the iceberg.. you'd imagine if it was her first time seeking these "gifts" she would have went for a smaller sum...

on a different point...

is anybody else slightly sickened by the fact kirky said.. she'd known him since he was 9 yrs old.......

I wouldnt jump to conclusions on that score lads, it hopefully was just an innocious comment. I hope she was not what you are thinking.

i don't mean she was "that way" but as a woman, i find it hard to see 19yrs olds i've known since they were children as men now.... i'm only 28... and i am grossed out about it!

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

townof12

What does OWC represent?  I've seen it in numerous threads over a long period of time, just curious?

red hander

Quote from: townof12 on January 08, 2010, 07:18:16 PM
What does OWC represent?  I've seen it in numerous threads over a long period of time, just curious?

'our wee country' ... unionist nickname for the tupenny hapenny failed statelet we find ourselves in

ardmhachaabu

I haven't been following this thread since I last posted in it and there is no way in hell I am wading through all that has been posted since...

I admit I was wrong about Peter's motivation in the press conference, I was sucked in by him

Never did like him
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

gerry

Quote from: leenie on January 08, 2010, 07:17:22 PM
Quote from: stew on January 08, 2010, 04:50:48 PM
Quote from: leenie on January 08, 2010, 04:28:01 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on January 08, 2010, 04:17:33 PM
All the Spotlight programme did was put the Boot into a women that was already down and out, give Peter a harmless skelp , not a damaging blow, next week it will be business as usual. The real losers will be SF who will be unable to deliver a policing and justice bill to their electorate who will judge them on their failure

the majority of the country is "down and out" at the minute through no fault of their owns, whatever comes from this, she has no one to blame about herself... imo this is only the tip of the iceberg.. you'd imagine if it was her first time seeking these "gifts" she would have went for a smaller sum...

on a different point...

is anybody else slightly sickened by the fact kirky said.. she'd known him since he was 9 yrs old.......

I wouldnt jump to conclusions on that score lads, it hopefully was just an innocious comment. I hope she was not what you are thinking.

i don't mean she was "that way" but as a woman, i find it hard to see 19yrs olds i've known since they were children as men now.... i'm only 28... and i am grossed out about it!

bet when your pushing 60 girl you would love it, remember to bring the £50k with you
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2010, 05:32:44 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 05:21:47 PM
Poots is the only DUP member today giving statement and he is supporting Peter. Surprising, after the treatment he got from the DUP over Long Kesh/The Maze Project.

... everybody in the DUP has come over all shy all of a sudden... normally you couldn't shut the b**tards up!
:D

That was very funny .

playwiththewind1st

Dustin Hoffman's been very quiet lately.

Bing Crosby .

Can anyone please put last nights spotlight link up for those of us in the republic who can't access the bbc link ?

Bensars

gerry

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on January 08, 2010, 08:13:10 PM
Can anyone please put last nights spotlight link up for those of us in the republic who can't access the bbc link ?

both the same so you still not be able to see it
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

stew

What have Iris and IKEA got in common?

One dodgy screw and the whole cabinet collapses.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Trevor Hill

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on January 08, 2010, 08:13:10 PM

Its available on Slugger.

Zapatista

Quote from: Minder on January 08, 2010, 07:11:14 PM
I wonder why Sinn Fein declined an interview with BBC news today.

Heard Adams on the wireless today, think it was rte.