Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyman

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on January 06, 2010, 10:41:14 PM
The Spotlight program doesnt touch the affair stuff as it stands, just financial 'irregularities' - it should spell the end of Peter as first minister

Dodgy
Unregulated
People

Trevor Hill

The Spotlight program doesnt touch the affair stuff as it stands, just financial 'irregularities' - it should spell the end of Peter as first minister

It wont. The Spotlight programme will focus on Iris not Peter.

Trevor Hill

gerry

Quote from: Puckoon on January 06, 2010, 10:37:01 PM
Quote from: gerry on January 06, 2010, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 06, 2010, 10:23:28 PM
On a side note  - who's yer wan on the right?

She might fill the signature requirements nicely.

puck i say you have being in worst

Gerry put down the stout and the chinese!

Although you're dead right, and grateful I was too.

to late lad, i soon be posting on the i am pissed tread. not sure what facebook friend you are maybe you can pm me
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

wallyman

Whats the Bard of Dunclug been up to these days?

Trevor Hill

Peter spotted near Hardstations earlier this evening.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Trevor Hill on January 06, 2010, 10:52:17 PM
Peter spotted near Hardstations earlier this evening.

If you could widen that picture a bit you will see a pair of bollo*ks and Iris's face beside them - the caption is "why use two bullets when one will do?"

Orior

Pete: My wife never screams when she orgasms
Iris: How would you know? You're never there.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

leenie

Quote from: Orior on January 06, 2010, 10:58:55 PM

Pete: My wife never screams when she orgasms
Iris: How would you know? You're never there.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Main Street

I didn't see the spotlight program. Is there any substance to the financial irregularities?

The whole thing smells a bit with the prearranged soap drama, invisible tears, Iris taking the name of the Lord in vain.
Not unlike Nixon and his dog Checkers.

fitzroyalty

What I don't get is how peter robinson was near in tears reading the statement despite having known for ten months...it showed footage of the time it happened and he was as composed as ever, just thought that a bit weird. However wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy, and he is no exception

ziggysego

Quote from: whiskeysteve on January 06, 2010, 08:25:37 PM
jeez an affair! not what i heard! but the financial scandal should be the real death blow (apparently and allegedly of course)

Watching UTV tonight, Eamonn O'Malloy hinted at something else coming up in the coming days or weeks that could ruin Peter's political career.... Could this be the allegation you are referring to?
Testing Accessibility

gallsman

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 06, 2010, 11:13:31 PM
What I don't get is how peter robinson was near in tears reading the statement despite having known for ten months...it showed footage of the time it happened and he was as composed as ever, just thought that a bit weird. However wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy, and he is no exception

Would you have enjoyed telling the world your wife cheated on you?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 11:16:22 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 06, 2010, 11:13:31 PM

Would you have enjoyed telling the world your wife cheated on you?
No, but if I had ten months to come to terms with it and work on it I think I would be a tad less emotional...especially considering his staunch persona he usually displays..
BTW You're as bad as them...the whole world?

theskull1

Are you not making the mistake of trusting a politician gallsman?

I see a smokescreen

Just as an aside on the chronology. Was iris knobbing this fella (I assume it was a fella  :)) at the time she made her abomination comments?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera