Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on January 06, 2010, 10:07:31 PM
Tiger Woods has denied involvement.

Odds on who might have been though :-

Nigel Dodds 5/1
Ian Óg 3/1
Willie Mc Crea 2/1
Stevie Wonder Evens
his guide dog 4/6

The rumour mill on Slugger is inferring that the man with the "smoking dick" may not have been of the "Reformed Faith" .... She might just about get away with adultery ... but if he is a "Papish" .. well, that would be unforgivable within the DUP.. However, it does shows that the Dissidents have found an ingenious method of toppling the Stormont administration..

gallsman

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 06, 2010, 10:14:48 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 10:09:55 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 06, 2010, 10:06:56 PM
Maybe it's gallsman who is darting Iris.

Again, like pints, mature

Remember when I got involved in this discussion and talked about crude and in no way witty jokes?

My three year old niece could do better than "Gallsman loves Iris" ffs.
I think you are over-estimating the calibre of some of the people replying to you

Nope, just can't resist bait, one of my major failings. I also despise poor and lazy attempts at humour as anyone who actually bothered there arse to read my posts would have realised that I have no sympathy for Iris or her beliefs whatsoever and all my posts have been about Peter.

Anyway, I'll agree to disagree with everyone as I have to get back to the books.

Puckoon

Quote from: tyronefan on January 06, 2010, 10:11:11 PM
they are the one who made their marriage politics and put it into the public eye

They used it and their kids to show what nice and god loving people they were now it has backfired on them

As the bible says if you live by the sword you die by the sword

Well if we are going to go all biblical - what does it say about those without sin casting the first stones?

Puckoon

On a side note  - who's yer wan on the right?

She might fill the signature requirements nicely.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: hardstation on January 06, 2010, 10:17:51 PM

Sorry, I am only realising that there are actually three people in that picture.. Is this Insight worth watching at 10.30 .. or is at a case of UTV cashing in on speculation?

tyronefan

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 10:14:13 PM
Quote from: tyronefan on January 06, 2010, 10:11:11 PM
they are the one who made their marriage politics and put it into the public eye

They used it and their kids to show what nice and god loving people they were now it has backfired on them

As the bible says if you live by the sword you die by the sword

Absolute bollocks! How did they make their marriage politics? Simply by being two politicians married to each other? Tripe of the highest order.

by having the press with them in the play ground as they were taking turns pushing their kids on the swings while on the campaign trail

Orior

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on January 06, 2010, 10:15:09 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on January 06, 2010, 10:07:31 PM
Tiger Woods has denied involvement.

Odds on who might have been though :-

Nigel Dodds 5/1
Ian Óg 3/1
Willie Mc Crea 2/1
Stevie Wonder Evens
his guide dog 4/6

The rumour mill on Slugger is inferring that the man with the "smoking dick" may not have been of the "Reformed Faith" .... She might just about get away with adultery ... but if he is a "Papish" .. well, that would be unforgivable within the DUP.. However, it does shows that the Dissidents have found an ingenious method of toppling the Stormont administration..

lol.

Anyone know what triggered Pete's confession? Why now?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gerry

Quote from: Puckoon on January 06, 2010, 10:23:28 PM

puck i say you have being in worst
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

red hander

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on January 06, 2010, 10:24:42 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 06, 2010, 10:17:51 PM

Sorry, I am only realising that there are actually three people in that picture.. Is this Insight worth watching at 10.30 .. or is at a case of UTV cashing in on speculation?

There's nothing worth watching on UTV ... ever.  The expose is by Spotlight, which is on the BBC.  Dunno when it's being aired, though. S'pose it all depends whether the Robinsons' attempt to secure an injunction is successful

ardmhachaabu

red hander, surely their financial affairs is a completely different story to their marriage, her infideility, their politics or even his past?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Puckoon

Quote from: gerry on January 06, 2010, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 06, 2010, 10:23:28 PM

puck i say you have being in worst

Gerry put down the stout and the chinese!

Although you're dead right, and grateful I was too.

CiKe

I'd agree with those on here, such as Gallsman who are uncomfortable in people revelling in others misery. However Gallsman is I think being stubborn - he was looking for proof of comments from Peter and as far as I'm concerned he got them. That quote is a defense of Iris which implicitly condones her "abomination" remarks.

As Gallsman says, she has been exposed not just as a bigot but as a hypocritical bigot. Irrespective of Peter's politics, his past deeds or any homophobic views he may or may not have, it is hard not to feel some sort of sympathy for a husband in this situation - he is not the one who was the hypocrite but his wife. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, and least of all to live it out in the public glare.

They would not have made this public if it could have been kept under wraps. Those looking for public humiliation and lurid stories dragged through the news, personally I find it petty. I don't mind laughing at the jokes or people making them, but the apparent desire of some to see this as comeuppance takes things a bit too far I think. Let them sort out among themselves.

Hurler on the Bitch

"You're kidding me! So that's what all the money was for: a prolonged and costly divorce!"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.