Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

hitzelsperger

didnt make the last show but definately will make this one, shoul be good aul nights craic... still cant believe bbc have done the dirt on us, bastards!

ExiledGael

God the heart wept for poor Janae today, Boyd's a bit of a tit.
But I must say today that Glenn bird looked stunning in the white top, fantastic set of lips on her!!!

FermPundit

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 22, 2007, 04:48:31 PM
God the heart wept for poor Janae today, Boyd's a bit of a tit.
But I must say today that Glenn bird looked stunning in the white top, fantastic set of lips on her!!!

Glenn was looking alright today but I reckon Janae is far better looking!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

The Gs Man

Best pair of ears ever in Neighbours:  Des Clarke.

Which also leads to my worst Neighbours moment.........In 2003, when Des's son Jamie returned to the show, it was revealed that Des had suffered a nervous breakdown the year previous and had been admitted to a mental hospital.

Keep 'er lit

FermPundit

My worse Neighbours moments would be when Dr. Karl decided to quit medicine and the sudden death of Dee Bliss back in 2003. Toadie hasn't been the same man since  :-\
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Square Ball

Did Sally ever have a "Head transplant?"
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

Boyd is a pure w**ker surely but to be fair that Glen thing is tidy as...would be a close call between her and janae but id go for Glen!

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on May 23, 2007, 07:51:47 AM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 23, 2007, 01:24:57 AM
Did Sally ever have a "Head transplant?"

Oops

wrong soap

Take it elsewhere Square Ball!!!!!

I'm glad that Dylan and Stringray caught up with Boyd and rough him up a bit. However, if it was me and Boyd messed my wee sister about like that, I would have did more damage to the boy.
Testing Accessibility

STREET FIGHTER

Every man can make a mistake ziggy.

Try and not hold it against a good doctor in the making.  We all know Doctor Karl had an eye for the wemen as well.

tyroneboi

Boyd will not be in Dr Kennedys league as a doctor! Violence solves nothing lads although boyd has had that beating coming to him for a while!!

On a side issue, Bree disgusts me! cant wait til she leaves which should be soon!

hitzelsperger

boyd has let a good girl go lad, janae is the best of that timmons crew....agree with tyroneboi, bree is a complete stain, get her out to feck

tyroneboi

Come on Toadfish follow your heart son!!

tintin25

Have to admit, Rosie was looking particularly sexy in yday's episode...the wee devil!  :P